NOLVADEX who can give me some advice
- 07-17-2008, 08:58 PM
- 07-17-2008, 09:26 PM
On the bottle it should say something like 25mg/60ml meaning 1ml = 25mg. so with that we know 60 servings at 25mg each.
07-18-2008, 08:24 AM
07-18-2008, 08:33 AM
it should say how much is in each ML on the bottle if it doesnt then youd have to guess either 20mg per ml (the most common) or 40mg per ml.
07-18-2008, 06:29 PM
You dont convert mls into mgs..mls (or cc's) tell you the amount contained in your dropper...mgs is the strength of whatever product your using...it certainly should say on the front of the dropper.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jquala in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-04-2014, 04:00 PM
- By nathg23 in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 11-17-2013, 09:31 PM
- By kipper82 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2012, 04:45 PM
- By donfire in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 06-26-2011, 03:18 PM
- By crucible504 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 17Last Post: 03-22-2006, 02:56 PM