Tren Extreme - is it worth the $$$

BlueHair62

BlueHair62

Awards
I am 45, I just finished a cycle of AC Tren... LOVED IT!! Here's my concern... I started at 180 pds. I cycled 2 bottles taking 3 a day. I gained 10 pds (190) during my cycle... I eat extremely healthy... I've been training with a BB trainer. Great results accross the board.

Now, I am 2 weeks into a post cycle taking:

Test 2 from Nitro
ZMA from Max Muscle
Estrogentics (sp) from Hi-tech.
Fight Fuel - Creatine

I have not changed my diet other than taking in a few more calories and I up'd my protien intake.

What is the deal... As of this am... I am 183 on the scale. Thats a drop of 7 pounds in 2 weeks. I have been training just as hard if not harder... My strength has not changed much... I have noticed I can push a little more than during my cycle. I don't seem to fatigue as fast on my PCT.

Please shed some light on this.. I've been told the weight gain has a lot to do with water retention. I don't think I have lossed any muscle size yet and my wife says I look a little leaner.

As I think about another stack... My goal was to increase my weight to 190 and keep it... If Tren helped me gain 2-3 pounds is it really worth it...?

I would love to hear some feedback and discussion on this topic if some of you experts would be williing to offer up some of your wisdon.

BH62

jmillionaire

jmillionaire

Awards
It probably was water weight, next cycle u should stack tren with a bulking compound like the mass extreme *(pheraplex).. also u may need a serm for post cycle becuz the tren converts to estrogen at a high rate

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Some of the weight you lost is water weight

Some is muscle loss because no PCT is perfect

Is it worth it? IDK, how hard is it for you to gain 2-3 lbs naturally?
It's not very expensive, and steroids are serious business, so price should not be the deciding factor IMO.

@ jmillionaire, actual tren doesn't convert to estrogen, and Tren Extreme is NOT real trenbolone... there's a lot of "tren" products out there though and who knows what converts to estrogen and what doesn't, and the progestin activity of each, no one knows.

That and I've heard the tren derivative + Phera plex stack causes blood pressure problems so just FYI.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established

It's not very expensive, and steroids are serious business, so price should not be the deciding factor IMO.

@ jmillionaire, actual tren doesn't convert to estrogen, and Tren Extreme is NOT real trenbolone... there's a lot of "tren" products out there though and who knows what converts to estrogen and what doesn't, and the progestin activity of each, no one knows.

That and I've heard the tren derivative + Phera plex stack causes blood pressure problems so just FYI.
I can't vouch for Tren Ex but Trenadrol gets a big thumbs up. Its is strong and quick; been on about 2 weeks and already hitting PRs not to mention leaning out nicely. Stuff is legit.

jmillionaire

jmillionaire

Awards

yea ive seen people get gyno from tren x, and i agree that u dont really no wat ur gettin....... ive heard the 2 together can give u blood pressure issues also... as far as the progestin activity wat is the best to combat it? b6 and vitex?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know caber will work for prolactin but i never understood the relationship between progestins and prolactin