Decca Durabolin

Goku

Awards
What up guys,

Never did steroids before but currently thinking of Decca Durabolin. I heard that is a good choice for a novice and you keep most of your gains in size and strength. Is this true, or do I have to do something else in order to keep the gains?

Does anyone have a good way of taking this stuff, meaning a cycle all written out?

Thanks!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
You really need to start doing some research before you go off and just start taking some extremely strong hormones... that can if taken wrong really screwup your body. Now with that said.. after you have done your research you need help, you will need to post stats and goals.. like how long you have been lifting etc.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Keeping gains with deca, hmm. Easier said then done. Bro like MattD said research a little.

pharaohf4

Awards
Yea. I was in your shoes like a year ago. I just finished my first cycle. You need to spend a least a year in research before you consider doing anything. after a good amount of research, you will be able to answer some of your own questions. i would first start off by reading the "sticky" at the top of the steroids section. Not to be mean but you need to do more research before you jump into something.
-pharaohf4

Goku

Awards
Hey this is why I am asking. I will definetly research much more. I was not expecting to start right away.

How long should a person work out before even thinking of taking anything? I used to work out but I have been off for at least 5 years. I am about 215 lbs. I am pretty muscular for a person that has not worked out for a while, but I do also have some fat but you cannot tell when I am wearing cloths... you would think that I work out.

I have been working out consistently for about 1 month and just find it much harder to get back into shape. I guess I was looking for something to give a good head start. Damn I find it hard to get energy to work out. Some days I am fine and then some days I just feel out of energy... I don't know why. I get plenty of proteins, get about 7-8 hours of sleep. Has anyone experinced this and what is there to do.

Thanks!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I would just give it some time if I were you. I know what you mean about energy levels and just starting back your body is still kinda adjusting. You will get there, you just have to give it time... and gear is not a quick fix for anything. You need to have you diet and training all in good order to make the most of the gear you use.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
If I were you I would work out all natural until you plateu. Use the gear to get you over the hump bro. You can never do enough research.

Goku

Awards
Hey Iron Warrior,

You right I kind of came to conclusion. Once I hit that plateu only then will I consider gear.

Thanks for the look out guys... probably saved my ass from doing something that I will end up regretting later.

Take care.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Very wise choice Goku. You can grow fine without gear for the time being.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
Damn I find it hard to get energy to work out. Some days I am fine and then some days I just feel out of energy... I don't know why. I get plenty of proteins, get about 7-8 hours of sleep. Has anyone experinced this and what is there to do.

Thanks!
I take a ECA stack about 2 hours before a workout. Plain ephedrine and a caffeine tab would help too. Plus, they act as anti-catabolics similar to clenbuterol.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established

I take a ECA stack about 2 hours before a workout. Plain ephedrine and a caffeine tab would help too. Plus, they act as anti-catabolics similar to clenbuterol.

Is that true that caffeine and ephedrine is anti-catabolic? Where did you find that out?just curious cause I chose to use clen as opposed to caffeine because i thought is was catabolic.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Even it were anti catabolic it wouldn't be that much...

Goku

Awards

I thought epedrine was not good to take. Do you take it everytime you workout, or just when you feel out of energy?

Thanks!

Wolverine

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

I thought epedrine was not good to take. Do you take it everytime you workout, or just when you feel out of energy?

Thanks!

Wolverine
its a good idea to come off of using epedrine since your body will adapt to its dosage and wont be as effective during a long term use.

Sage

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established

Is that true that caffeine and ephedrine is anti-catabolic? Where did you find that out?just curious cause I chose to use clen as opposed to caffeine because i thought is was catabolic.
The effects of ECA's and clenbuterol are almost identical. Some people actually respomd better to ECA's than they do clen. Additionally, there is talk lately that clen wastes heart muscle.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established

Thanks!

Wolverine
I take it practically year round. The only people who have problems with it are the "More is better" crowd who take double or triple doses hoping it will cause weight loss twice as fast.
I take a single dose per day. It jacks me for workouts, but I actually gain weight while taking it because of the low dose.
Everthing is dangerous when done in extremes.
Responsible use is paramount.

staaplaar

Awards
hey dude watz up i read ur statement ,steriods is not bad if use with proper way like under with professional who ill guide u about its use and abuse ,but here wht m goin to tell ya that u said u just come back in bodybuilding a month a go so its better to stay away frm roids just go with natural diet like protein shake and ( creatin if its in ur diet) eat 5 meals a day .dont run while u dont knw how to walk best time to use roids is atlest 10 years of nutural bodybuilding and yeah steroids is good in early stages but later u have to pay !!!

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
Doing research is always best, but I think to put a time (1 year) on doing so is a stretch. People choose to run gear for all types of reasons, whatever yours maybe just do it safely and after you figure things out. You need to evaluate yourself, establish your goal and build your stack to help achieve that goal.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
hey dude watz up i read ur statement ,steriods is not bad if use with proper way like under with professional who ill guide u about its use and abuse ,but here wht m goin to tell ya that u said u just come back in bodybuilding a month a go so its better to stay away frm roids just go with natural diet like protein shake and ( creatin if its in ur diet) eat 5 meals a day .dont run while u dont knw how to walk best time to use roids is atlest 10 years of nutural bodybuilding and yeah steroids is good in early stages but later u have to pay !!!
This guy honestly just bumped an 8.5 year old thread because he felt the above quote was just that important to get out. I'm sure Goku still checks this thread daily, and he will appreciate it.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
This guy honestly just bumped an 8.5 year old thread because he felt the above quote was just that important to get out. I'm sure Goku still checks this thread daily, and he will appreciate it.
Hahahahagagahahagafadagagagagaha, I hope I remember to rep u for this when I get home

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Who keeps on bumping these crap threads? Honestly bump one of the ancient ones with ManBeast's first posts.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who keeps on bumping these crap threads? Honestly bump one of the ancient ones with ManBeast's first posts.
Well... You just did. Oh shít so did I, dammit...

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Bump... I'd really like some more info regarding this thread.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 22
bmattstevens Anabolics 38
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 2
Cycle Logs 1