Lab test results.?

Omega Man

Awards
Ok, I had my testosterone checked. I'm 22 years old. I'm about 2 months off of a 6 week hdrol cycle at 75mg-125mg

Testosterone, Serum 309 ng/dL (ref range 241-827)
Testosterone, Free 10.88 ng/dL (ref range 5.00 - 21.00)
%Free 3.52 (ref range 1.50-4.20)

Are these levels average or low for my age?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I had my testosterone checked. I'm 22 years old. I'm about 2 months off of a 6 week hdrol cycle at 75mg-125mg

Testosterone, Serum 309 ng/dL (ref range 241-827)
Testosterone, Free 10.88 ng/dL (ref range 5.00 - 21.00)
%Free 3.52 (ref range 1.50-4.20)

Are these levels average or low for my age?
Dood, they give the reference ranges. You're Test serum is low-normal, test free is fine.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
I would say they look slightly low at your age, but not low enough to worry I dont think. There's no chance of HRT being necessary at these levels

Omega Man

Awards
Yeah I know, but I was wondering if that's about right. I mean if i should be concerned or anything at the moment. I had the test done through an independent lab and was wondering if I should have them looked at by my urologist. Also have a vericocele which was fixed when I was about 18, but has come back recently. When they treated it my balls were atrophied so they did the surgery but they never did any blood test. Guess I really should have had a baseline before I used any hormones.

And as far as free test and serum goes, what is more indicative of test efficiency? If free is normal even tho serum is on the low side, does that matter?

Omega Man

Awards
I would say they look slightly low at your age, but not low enough to worry I dont think. There's no chance of HRT being necessary at these levels
Yeah, I don't want to be on HRT. My libido is fine and I don't have any problems at all in the bed. I wonder if a clomid would help.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I don't want to be on HRT. My libido is fine and I don't have any problems at all in the bed. I wonder if a clomid would help.
What did you run for PCT?

I suppose Clomid may help, IDK enough though to recommend it to you.

What about trying an AI or a test booster if not, then getting some more blood work

Omega Man

Awards
What did you run for PCT?

I suppose Clomid may help, IDK enough though to recommend it to you.

What about trying an AI or a test booster if not, then getting some more blood work

Well I ran Clomid/Nolva and Anabolic Innovations PCS, And in the 4th week I started taking Transdermal Formestane. Actually took that up to 2 weeks before the lab test.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey omega.. whats your stats and how did you like the cycle??? gains/strength etc????

Omega Man

Awards
hey omega.. whats your stats and how did you like the cycle??? gains/strength etc????
I used it for a cut, so I gained little if any muscle. I'm 192 now 6'1. Probably 200 when I started the hdrol. Don't know about bodyfat.. i dead 325x4 and well my bench is pretty embarressing, it's by far my worst bodypart. Havn't squated in about 6 months due to knee pain but I was up to 325ish for 4-6 reps.