Havoc Cycle bridge 11-oxo into PCT

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Havoc Cycle bridge 11-oxo into PCT

Ok here's the deal. I'm in my final week of a Havoc cycle up to 40mg / day. I have PCT already lined up with nolva, LX, AX, CS, and all the other goodies needed for a successful, safe cycle. I've had great success with this cycle as I have put on 10-12lbs and strength is through the roof. Now for the million dollar question. I have a couple of bottles of 11-oxo lying around and due to some recent posts I'm thinking of following my Havoc cycle with 2-3 weeks of 11-oxo to help "solidify my gains" (according to the Ergopharm website). I've seen a lot of talk back and forth on this topic but I really didnt see any real conclusion. I could go 2 weeks at 8 caps/day or 3 weeks at 6 caps/day, or is this enough 11-oxo to even consider doing an effective bridge into PCT. Beejis seems to have some thoughts on this and if he is around I hope he chimes in. Oh and by the way this was a recomp stack and I currently weigh about 220lbs. Only the knowledgable please reply as I would like this thread to be quick and to the point. Thanks for the help.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

bump
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  182 lbs.
    Answers

there has been alot of debate on this. going from a highly anabolic/androgenic compound to a weak compound doesnt make sense to most. i would save the 11oxo to stack with another cycle
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the input Rob. Anyone else like to comment? i've never tried the 11oxo, so what would one need to add to make a very effective cutting stack(ECA maybe)? Say something I would do following my Havoc PCT just to get the last bit of BF off. Assuming its even needed.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigFish80 View Post
    Thanks for the input Rob. Anyone else like to comment? i've never tried the 11oxo, so what would one need to add to make a very effective cutting stack(ECA maybe)? Say something I would do following my Havoc PCT just to get the last bit of BF off. Assuming its even needed.
    ive ran 11oxo (300 mgs/day) for 4 weeks with a fat burner and had good results. the 11oxo seemed to help with belly fat which is usually the last to come off on me
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Really. That dose seems low to me. Most of the comments I've seen say that anything less than 6 cap/day (450mg) is a waste. Some even suggest dosing as high as 8 cap/day. I'll probably start off at 6 cap/day as I am 6'2" and ~220+ (thanks to Havoc) and run it for 4 weeks with a ECA stack. Thoughts?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

my understanding is that to take full advantage of the anabolic properties of 11-OXO you would want to take higher doses; but you can take advantage of it's cortisol control at lower doses...say 300mg.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

also, yes...with a bridge you would start with the more mild product (11-OXO) and bridge into the stronger one (Epi).

however, 11-OXO is non-methylated...if you're familiar with epi then you could consider stacking them.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks Delsol. Ok, let's say that I'm going to put together a cutting (seriously strip BF off) stack built around the 11-oxo to follow my Havoc PCT (with a couple weeks in between). What other things would you add to the mix. ECA (Ephedrine, Caffine, Asprin) + 11-oxo??? Diet will be on point. Other suggestions....

10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Here's the NEW idea.

Ok, after I finish Havoc PCT (Nolva, LX, AX) here is what I'm thinking to tackle any remaining bodyfat (assuming there is any). Thinking of taking 11oxo, recreate, anabolic pump, and maybe a low dose ECA to give me a bump before the gym. Do you think this will push crotisol levels too low? Any thoughts....

Shredded is the optimal goal here.

:bb3:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 09:20 AM
  2. Cycle idea Havoc w/ Superdrol (Bridge/Low Dose)
    By 2k2ser in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 09:03 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 01:39 PM
  4. Havoc/Furazadrol/11 oxo bridge cycle?
    By ghostsurfer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 12:46 PM