Effective duration of prohormones
- 10-11-2003, 06:05 PM
- 10-11-2003, 08:26 PM
I don't have any scientific studies to offer you, but my own observations are it depends on dosage and frequency. If you're repeatedly doing short, back to back type of cycles you can expect to get less results as time goes on; although you should be making progress nonetheless.
If you do a cycle, do the requesite post ancillaries, train naturally for several months, or longer, I think you'll enjoy more gains each time out. I think you're less likely to develop a resistance to most anything if you don't do it often.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bennoes in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-09-2015, 05:41 PM
- By fernan in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 07-23-2014, 01:25 PM
- By Rodel in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-13-2013, 09:50 AM
- By 400mhman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2012, 03:18 PM
- By PastorofMuppets in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-06-2004, 09:44 AM