Most Androgenic PH

mesoman

Awards
What is the most androgenic prohormone? Not anabolic, ANDROGENIC.

mesoman

Awards
thats available right now. I had heard that it was phera.

Beige

Awards
  • Established
I believe that superdrol has the highest androgenic to anabolic ratio of the PH's that are currently widely available.

Beige

Awards
  • Established
Another one might be methyl xt by EST. I believe that that's a methyl 1-ad clone.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
DHT is the prime androgen in males. Maybe MMv2, assuming it has a decent conversion rate?

Rafael Brasil

Awards
androgenic compound cause increase libido no??

phera cause libido death.....its interesting, on paper phera is androgenic but in action doenst...

not improve hardness or libido up

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
androgenic compound cause increase libido no??

phera cause libido death.....its interesting, on paper phera is androgenic but in action doenst...

not improve hardness or libido up
phera gives me great libido, idk what you are talking about.

Rafael Brasil

Awards
phera kill the libido os most of their users...

look at google....

a androgenic give libido to everyone....like proviron(AAS) etc

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
look at google....

Ok i looked at it now what.

You want androgenic OTC? Probly Phera. SD is highly anabolic, the rest are pretty even, i think Halo in more anabolic too. So Phera by process of elimination.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Highly androgenic compounds do not necessarily boost libido in all users. Tren for example. Methyl XT is a methyl-1Alpha clone and converts to M1T. For most androgenic available now I would guess phera or maybe m1,4,add.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
It's got to be at least a moderate androgen. It's target hormone (masteron) is a heavy androgen.

target hormone? SD is already active. It is methylmasteron. SD is highly anabolic but not very androgenic. Less so than havoc or phera and many others. Obviously it is androgenic to an extent, there is no such thing as a steroid with 0 androgenic ratio.

Beige

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm. I wonder why I always thought it was a hard androgen. Thanks for the refresher though homie. I was thinking of actually useing SD again to jumpstart my next test/eq run. 3 weeks always gives me a good 15lbs or so.

Beige

Awards
  • Established
Twice. Once solo, at 10, 20, 20. And once with epi at 10, 10, 10; to jumpstart an epi run. I've never used it in conjunction with an injectable cycle, but from past experience the gains came pretty quick and fast, making it a top choice for a jumpstarter. In fact, aside from some rediculously painful lower back pumps, and moderate lethargy, I have achieved some pretty nasty size and strength from sdrol, that through proper pct, dieting, and lifting I was able to maintain for the most part.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I dont want to sound out of place here, but if you were able to put on 30lbs, + whatever other cycles you've run, i might suggest to look at your diet/workout regiment before you run anymore cycles.

Whats your stats? height/weight/age/training experince?

Sorry OP if im hijacking your thread, it seems like the cocensus is phera, max lmg also would be good if memory serves me.

Beige

Awards
  • Established
I dont want to sound out of place here, but if you were able to put on 30lbs, + whatever other cycles you've run, i might suggest to look at your diet/workout regiment before you run anymore cycles.

Whats your stats? height/weight/age/training experince?

Sorry OP if im hijacking your thread, it seems like the cocensus is phera, max lmg also would be good if memory serves me.
I have trained for about 4 years. I've gone from 6'2" 135lbs (yeah...scrawny) to 6'2" 248lbs (12% bf) about three months ago before I took a little break to be with my son. I have one show under my belt, but won't compete again until I can lean bulk to 260, and then cut. My diet is flawless when I'm trainning. I majored in nutrition in college. Thanks for worrying honestly, but I don't understand why I would want to wait before I ran another cycle in say 2 or 3 months.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I have trained for about 4 years. I've gone from 6'2" 135lbs (yeah...scrawny) to 6'2" 248lbs (12% bf) about three months ago before I took a little break to be with my son. I have one show under my belt, but won't compete again until I can lean bulk to 260, and then cut. My diet is flawless when I'm trainning. I majored in nutrition in college. Thanks for worrying honestly, but I don't understand why I would want to wait before I ran another cycle in say 2 or 3 months.
Even with a flawless diet, and absolute training, i would find it hard to put on 30lbs per year for 4 years .... And you've only trained for 4 years? How old are you bro'?

Those are some amazing numbers ... and you've only cycled 2wice?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for worrying honestly, but I don't understand why I would want to wait before I ran another cycle in say 2 or 3 months.
I honestly only have your best interest at heart, im not trying to be condescending.

the only reason i mention it is i didnt start Steroids, OTC DS whatever you wanna call them untill this past year, and im really only using them to preserve muscle as I cut down.

I've been working out for 8 yrs, im like 6'1"1/2, and i weigh 255 just about 20% bf, maybe less, i havent been able to find another cheap Bodpod place for over a month now.

But my point is i weighed almost twice as much as you before i even considered using. 50%+ of your muscle has been gained from steroids, and in half the time as it took me naturally. Not only is that dangerous for you heart/liver/ knees etc, but its just a bad idea to keep cycling to get bigger.

I do wish you the best though, i just think its easy to get carried away when you see these awesome results you get in such a short amount of time.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
All of your blood work is still looking pretty clean?
Bp, Cholesterol profile, and all that good stuff? AST/ALT?

Beige

Awards
  • Established
Even with a flawless diet, and absolute training, i would find it hard to put on 30lbs per year for 4 years .... And you've only trained for 4 years? How old are you bro'?

Those are some amazing numbers ... and you've only cycled 2wice?
Thanks for the complements bro. I've only run SD twice, but cycled I think 6 times (twice a year after my first year of serious bodybuilding). A lot of my initial mass I got in my first year was from eatting more than once or twice a day. Other than sd, I've run hdrol, epi twice (once with sdrol), and test/eq twice.

Beige

Awards
  • Established
I honestly only have your best interest at heart, im not trying to be condescending.

the only reason i mention it is i didnt start Steroids, OTC DS whatever you wanna call them untill this past year, and im really only using them to preserve muscle as I cut down.

I've been working out for 8 yrs, im like 6'1"1/2, and i weigh 255 just about 20% bf, maybe less, i havent been able to find another cheap Bodpod place for over a month now.

But my point is i weighed almost twice as much as you before i even considered using. 50%+ of your muscle has been gained from steroids, and in half the time as it took me naturally. Not only is that dangerous for you heart/liver/ knees etc, but its just a bad idea to keep cycling to get bigger.

I do wish you the best though, i just think its easy to get carried away when you see these awesome results you get in such a short amount of time.
You're a good dude, for caring. I will always be the first BBer that's ready and willing to be taught, which is where I believe my success in the sport comes from. As for my general health and wellbeing being negatively affected through my use of AAS, I know that my use is borderline excessive. My levels are pretty close to average (bp, lipids, etc.) before I run anything though. It's good for me to get reality checks though once in a while, because the increases are almost addictive.