phera/sd/tren log... question about stack

sportf190

hey guys im currently on day 10 of my low dose phera/sd bridge to tren cycle im currently been on 30 mg of phera and still just 10 mg of sd.. i plan to do 20 mg tommorrow of sd and continue that for another week and half then start the tren and lean out all my gains and try to keep them ... i have milk thistle every night about1000 mgs and pre loaded before and wont be running the 30 mg of phera with the 20 for more then a week... but i have gained about 8 pounds so far mostly water... and will my gains start to solidfy now with the sd and ...how should the tren help me after the sd/phera part.. thanks..

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
This is messy. Just go into PCT after your done with the SD, I hope you have a SERM. I didn't understand if this was a Phera-SD bridge or a stack or a stack ending at a birdge....???

The Tren (tranadrol, trena, xtreme tren) isn't going to do jack sh*t after your done with the SD.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
hey guys im currently on day 10 of my low dose phera/sd bridge to tren cycle im currently been on 30 mg of phera and still just 10 mg of sd.. i plan to do 20 mg tommorrow of sd and continue that for another week and half then start the tren and lean out all my gains and try to keep them ... i have milk thistle every night about1000 mgs and pre loaded before and wont be running the 30 mg of phera with the 20 for more then a week... but i have gained about 8 pounds so far mostly water... and will my gains start to solidfy now with the sd and ...how should the tren help me after the sd/phera part.. thanks..
Explain tren. OTC tren (tren xtreme compound, or trenadro compound) or illagal AAS tren (tren a, tren e)

sportf190

tren xtreme... so since im at a low dose of sd now just 10 should i stop it then continue it again in one week? or i can jut stop the sd now and just run a phera tren xxtreme bridge???e

poacher

Awards
  • Established
I ran phera and X tren at a light dose. Wont be doing that again EVER. Blood pressure issues and shut down was way beyond what I have ever experienced. Good luck

sportf190

wut if i bridge it....?? 3 weeks phera then 3 more of tren or something... and i woud love too bridge the pheraplex intosd but since i have sd in my system for 9 days even at 10mg it wouldnt be as effective if i stopped it then went to 20 or 30 then last 2 weeks right?

sportf190

yea pretty much i really like the idea of bulking then leaning it out but im stayin lean anyways while eating like 350 plus protein 250 carbs.. so mine as well just do a full bulk then cut after.. im like 10-11% bodyfat.. so i prob wont go above 12 if i do an all out bulk then i can drop 2 percent easily

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
Phera-30/30/30/0/0/0
SD-0/10/10/20/0/0
Tren-0/0/0/50/50/50

This is a very messy cycle as someone above me said but based on what you want to do and what you have already done, this would be best IMO. This is going to minimize the time the largest dosages will be taken together and still allow you to get the benefits of this cycle. With that said you are going to be real shutdown from this and will have liver, cholesterol, and heart values that are going to look pretty crappy. Cycle support by AI or a majority of the ingredients are going to be a must for the remainder of the cycle and PCT. As far as the added tren benefits, they will be small. You will most likely see some added strength and maybe some small mass gains. It will be the most helpful when it comes to keeping gains because an extended length of androgens will most likely make you gains more keep able and solid.

Your PCT is going to need to be hardcore this is what I would suggest

Clomid- 200/150/100/0----> Jump start natty test (FSH/LH)
Nolva-30/20/20/10----> Modulate estrogen in breast tissue
Powerfull-all PCT recommended dose---> inhibit prolactin
6-oxo-0/0/0/400/300/200/100---> once your natty test is up and running again you dont want any rebound estro effects that people sometimes experience from SD, this mild AI will keep estro levels down without crushing them

This advice is only if you intend to finish out this cycle, its a dangerous one and if you had not already started it I would advise you against it. Regardless good luck bro

sportf190

so r you sure i shouldnt just stop the sd now and continue it at 20mg in anotoher week and a half or just stop SD and then start the tren in a week or two to lean out pheraplex wet gains?

sportf190

anny one...?? if i stop sd today then just start in 1 week and half or 2 weeks at 20 then go up to 30 would i see very little effects since i ran it at only 10 for a week now?

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Are you stacking phera and SD? What does it look like? For example:
SD: 10/10/20
PP: 15/30/30/30
or bridging the two compounds? I wouldn't even bother with the Xtreme Tren man, it isn't strong enough to "hold it down" following something extreme like SD or Phera.

sportf190

yea my original plan was to lose dose phera/sd then do tren but that is stupid i think im going to stop sd at 10mg wait 2 weeks after phera then just solidfy and add another 5 pounds with the sd like your typical phera/sd bridge... ...my only problem is because ive been on SD at only 10mg the first week would that diminish the effects when i start it again and go to 20 and 30 the 5th and 6th weeks?

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
You should just stop the phera and finish off the SD or stop the SD and just finish off the phera.

You could do as you plan and drop the SD, run it into a bridge at the end, but that would be a lot of SD that you had run.

So this is your stack now:
SD: 10/10
PP: 30/30

If you went into a bridge:
SD: 10/10/00/10/20/20
PP: 30/30/30/30/00/00

You would be taking SD for way too long. Lethargy is going to kill your drive and the gains are probably going to diminish.

Your other option is to ride the stack out.

PP:15/30/30/30
SD:10/10/10

This looks messy and I wouldn't recommend it personally, but it is an option. If you decide on this man make sure your support supps are in place. There is worse sh*t out there like Omnevol and Decavol or whatever they're called, but this is ugly too.

What are your plans for PCT, and what kind of support supps are you running?

sportf190

yea man this sucks... well i figured since i usually run the sd at 30 to get the most of it... that the 10 for 8 days didnt do much... i dont know what i was thinking when i started this lol.. i think im going to stop the sd def for the next 12 days.. thne start it up 20 then 30 becuase i am a pretty big kid 195 6/0 and 11% bodyfat....

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
Yea the bridge condition1 recomended looks like the best idea. I think you should just save the tren as well for another cycyle. If your just looking to tren for the hardening effect, dont worry about it. Once you drop the phera and are just on SD the gains will lean out. What are you planning for PCT?

sportf190

yea exactly so hopefully i can still get great sd effects ... that was the reason i wanted the tren considering its summer but pheraplex isnt bloating me up much which is probably becuase my diet is excellant.... my pct is going to be either nolva/clomaid and maybe another estro blocker like 6oxo but that wont have much effect i know..

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
yea exactly so hopefully i can still get great sd effects ... that was the reason i wanted the tren considering its summer but pheraplex isnt bloating me up much which is probably becuase my diet is excellant.... my pct is going to be either nolva/clomaid and maybe another estro blocker like 6oxo but that wont have much effect i know..
I think the estro blocker for after PCT, tapered down, would be a good idea to prevent gyno rebound.

If I run M-drol or P-plex, that is my plan after PCT, as these are strong compounds in comparison to Halo or Epi/Havoc.

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
I would definitly go with the nolva/clomid combo thats really the best recovery for these harsh cycles. The AI starting in like the 5th week of PCT is good idea, Im going to be using 6-oxo like this, im in week one of a PCT right now.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
I would definitly go with the nolva/clomid combo thats really the best recovery for these harsh cycles. The AI starting in like the 5th week of PCT is good idea, Im going to be using 6-oxo like this, im in week one of a PCT right now.
Yeah definitely I always have Torem, but Clomid is something I want to have on hand for whatever upcoming cycle.

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
Clomid will definitly speed up recovery and you can find it for less then pretty much any OTC PCT product

sportf190

yea i will probablyuse the clomaid then considering i have problems with being shut down and jump starting my test... as opposed to gyno i really never had problems with..