Question

JerseyJoe

JerseyJoe

Awards
Testosterone Propionate at 100mg 3/wk for 10 weeks and win-v 50mg/day the last 30days. is this an ok cycle and can i mix the 2 in the same sticky?

Thanks

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you can mix the anabolics , just shake it before you stick.

why not 500mg test with 400mg eq, or tren at 50-75mg EOD, for 5 weeks then the test and winny the last 5 weeks?

u have PCT in line?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Not only CAN you mix it, but I WOULD mix it...winny typically needs all the help it can get to be pushed through the pin...

holy

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
It matters not....how do you think guys cut down on the pain with winny and suspension injects? By cutting it with an oil based chemical.

holy

JerseyJoe

JerseyJoe

Awards
thanks guys, I never thought about stackin it with anything else. I thought i'd go with the least amount since it's my first time, think it matters?

What about the pill form of winnie, think it'll kill your liver?

For a PCT I was just gonna jump on Nolvadex or Clomid.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys, I never thought about stackin it with anything else. I thought i'd go with the least amount since it's my first time, think it matters?

What about the pill form of winnie, think it'll kill your liver?
If it's your first time, 300mg/wk will be fine even if that is low.
don't expect to get freakin' huge at that dose, but you will put on weight for sure if you've never done a steroid before. Add more if you want, but there's definately no real need to go above 500mg your first time. I just finished my first test cycle at 420mg/wk and got nice gains. There's no need to stack a bunch of crap if you don't need to. As for myself in the future, I will never stack steroids 'just because', I'll always have a specific reason for adding a specific steroid, and I would recommend the same to everyone. As for the winny, as far as I know, it is not methylated, it's alkylated, which while harmful to the liver, it is not considered as harmful. So no, it shouldn't be brutal on the liver, but it is liver toxic. I'd still recommend a liver support supplement, or at the very least 1 gram minimum daily of milk thistle starting 1 week prior to the winny.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
There's no need to stack a bunch of crap if you don't need to. As for myself in the future, I will never stack steroids 'just because', I'll always have a specific reason for adding a specific steroid, and I would recommend the same to everyone.QUOTE]

This is good advice right here.....I just had this discussion on another board I mod at.....It totally blows me away with some of the cycles guys come up with that have never used before....Hell, even if you have used for years, a plain ol test cycle will still do ya good...

holy