Really new PHs?

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.93%

Question Really new PHs?

Anybody knows if there is really any new PH in development?

There is a tons of clones, clones, clones, and more clones of old-stuff PHs, but nothing really new for a lot of time. Even "new" 1-AD its a PH to "old" 1-AD, but nothing really new.

There will be any new PH soon?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.22%

CEL supposedly has some new ones coming out but i havent read any thing specific and the reps are being very tight lipped. Bastards!
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.93%

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeC View Post
    CEL supposedly has some new ones coming out but i havent read any thing specific and the reps are being very tight lipped. Bastards!
    I wish that be true!!

But i've read a CEL Rep at another forum saying they go to sell two new... clones
    http://www.*************/forum/compe...html#post50126
    •   

4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Outside of the fun/excitement of trying something different, whats the big deal? there are dozens of different ph/designers/steroids out there, i'm sure that there is one that would meet your needs.
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.93%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Outside of the fun/excitement of trying something different, whats the big deal? there are dozens of different ph/designers/steroids out there, i'm sure that there is one that would meet your needs.
    Well, anything can be improved, so why not improve actual PHs?

For example: My favorite PH (due its very, very low sides) is H-Drol (4-chloro-methyl-testosterone), but even that PH has its risk (its methylated, so its hepatoxics and the methylation could increase AR affinity, so there is a posibility to aggravate hairloss). But, why not make an un-methyled version of HDrol (for example, an acetate version of HD)??

I'm not a "chem", but i think acetate can improve oral absorption, like methylation, but its not hepatoxic and not increase AR affinity, so dont aggravate hairloss.

Thats only an example, and maybe i'm wrong with 4-chloro-testosterone-acetate (im not a chem), but anyway i think probably there is a lot of interesting new compounds (or modified compounds) "waiting" to be developed (and a lot of people waiting to buy it).