Awards
Ok so here it is,
wks 1-4 TrenX @90/90/90/90
wks 3-6 Epidrol @ 20/30/30/40

Stats:
Age-25
Height-5'9
Weight- 190
Training- 5yrs 4-5 days a week in spring and summer, and 2-3 days a week in the lazy a** winter time.

M

mdtech123

Awards
Sorry i'm starting this a little late, but work comes first.

Yesterday was day 8 and at first I thought it was more placebo than anything (just because of my history of injectables and the amount of time it takes for them to kick in) but my military press is up about 20 lbs already. Lathargy seems to be the only problem so far.

I do have a question though, I'm going to jamaica for a week with my girl literally 6 days after the end of my cycle. I want to make absolutely sure that my libido is in overdrive. All suggestions welcome, here is my pct so far:

Restore- for anti-cort, prolactin and anti estrogen
6oxo- for AI, anti est. test boost

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
yeah i would maybe get some diesel test hardcore or like some horny goat weed or something to make sure you can rise to the occassion and perform well...just in case...also you need some liver support and i would def get some bp support for on and off cycle...because of the tren.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
You should run some Post Cycle Support with your pct it will greatly help with libido and it also boosts test and reduces estrogen and is a great antioxidant. I wish you the best bro and have a great time.

M

mdtech123

Awards
Yea i got liver support and all sorts of other supps and vitamins, thats why i didnt want to get pcs or anything more cause i spend a sh**load alreay on the cycle, pct and other stuff. But thanks. Whats good for blood pressure??

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
hawthorne berries are great and cheap. NOW Foods makes something called Blood pressure support with lots of goodies in it, pretty cheap also.

M

mdtech123

Awards
Day 10 (yeaterday) i feel like im growing out of my skin, but only post workout. Pumps and strength are amazing up to 194 from 190-191. Also looking much more vascular when lifting. Destroying my chest today after work , i'll update tomorrow...

M

mdtech123

Awards
I cant touch my hands behind my back today, my chest is done. Flat bench -- 275x4 (PR) 245x7 225x10 225x7 205x12 Incline DB 4sets 105's x 6 100's x 8 90's x 8 and 75's x14 all superset w/ dips (not weighted)
Pec deck -- 5 sets, and on to some mild cardio. No weight gain today but vascularity is unbeleiveable.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I cant touch my hands behind my back today, my chest is done. Flat bench -- 275x4 (PR) 245x7 225x10 225x7 205x12 Incline DB 4sets 105's x 6 100's x 8 90's x 8 and 75's x14 all superset w/ dips (not weighted)
Pec deck -- 5 sets, and on to some mild cardio. No weight gain today but vascularity is unbeleiveable.

Great job bro sound like your results are coming:thumbsup:

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No serm for pct? It probably wouldn't be a bad idea for a 6 week cycle at modest doses. Just my .02...

M

mdtech123

Awards
ok day 15 (yesterday) started the epi @20mgs along with the usual 90mg of trenx. Its a weird feeling im not gaining much weight but i feel huge. Pumps are great vascularity gets better by the day and im adding weight to each excersize