Needing Tips For First M-drol Cycle

djglow05

djglow05

Awards
I am about to start my first cycle of m-drol and I am looking for some tips.
Prerecs:
Age 21, almost 22
Weight: 190-193
Have been lifting for about 5 years and seriously for 4
3 week cycle 10,20,30
Supplement stack includes Red yeast rice, milk thistle, saw palmetto, and taurine.
PCT with rebound XT

I also have a couple of questions:
I am also taking welbutrin and i was wondering if that would affect my cycle in anyway? How many times a week should I hit each muscle group? Please feel free to lend a helping hand if you can. If I think of some more questions I'll post them later.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
You need to do a lot more research, especially on your PCT. Google "Superdrol for dummies" It's old but good for beginners. I don't think you should be thinking about M-drol, maybe something milder for you right now. As for the Wellbutrin, I'm not aware of the side effects, but it doesn't seem safe.

Look into using a SERM, I doubt anyone is going to talk you out of using steroids. Rebound XT is not enough for PCT, get a SERM. Look into nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate, not the fake novedex xt sh*t), Toremifene, and Clomid as your SERM options. Look into Havoc or H-drol as they are milder steroids.

The search function is great for beginners of this site, not trying to be a d*ck, but you'll find a lot of knowledge.

Last edited:
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A few thing wrong here

1. do not go to 30mg

2. do not take steriods on that medication without a doctor advice

3. Your pct is seriously lacking and you could really harm yourself.

4. At your age you do not need it.

Please do not do this bro.

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
Be careful with the medication. As someone who also had anxiety and depression related issues before, I can tell you that while most steroids are not directly psychoactive, they can have real tangible effects on you and your CNS. For instance, if you were take Trenadrol with Wellbutrin, that could seriously F you up. For some reason, Trenadrol has some major CNS stimulating qualities and increasing free norepinephrine would only increase that effect.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
be sure to take the taurine with you to the gym

djglow05

djglow05

Awards
Thanks for all the input so far.
As for pct I was so tired when i wrote this that i left out the Nolva retain 2 and probably goin to use tribus.
i have changed my first cycle plans to 10, 20, 20.

I had also heard that some people take test boosters while on cylce to "Keep his nuts workin". Does that work? Doesn't sound that right to me.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
no this will be my first
Superdrol is not a good compound for your first cycle

Anyway you should bulk more before starting anabolics, 6'2 190 is a wiry build, and that's assuming your BF% is low...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes Superdrol would be a very bad choice for your 1st cycle. Go with Havco or epi or h-drol much more mild and still good gains. Just run Cycle Support on cycle(preload it for 10 days). You can run Post Cycle Support for pct but I would also have the Nolva on hand. Best of luck bro.

dan12

Awards
Yes Superdrol would be a very bad choice for your 1st cycle. Go with Havco or epi or h-drol much more mild and still good gains. Just run Cycle Support on cycle(preload it for 10 days). You can run Post Cycle Support for pct but I would also have the Nolva on hand. Best of luck bro.
I strongly recommend h-drol. I just finished it up as my first cycle and looooved it. I was bulking during the cycle.