Who has pulsed D-bol

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm considering doing this possibly along with Epistane.

dank311

dank311

Awards
I will be doing a dbol only pulse or a low single dose in morning cycle sometime in aug. I will log it on here.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm considering doing this possibly along with Epistane.
what are you thinking, Epi straight through 6-8 weeks moderate dose, D-Bol on lift days?

I haven't, only one I know is Dr. D and his impressions were very positive, I think the D-bol Epi combo would be pretty potent.

tradersam

Awards
I was thinking the same thing. Not many people have experience pulsing Dbol it seems like. I would like to know if an AI is taken of off days if it helps from the dbol bloat. Also what type of gains to expect. I know Dr. D has had great success with it. It seems like Epi alone will give dryer , leaner gains from what I can find. I'm right there with ya if you decide to go along with it. I also have Epi sitting around too haha so Im stuck in the same rut.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
what are you thinking, Epi straight through 6-8 weeks moderate dose, D-Bol on lift days?

I haven't, only one I know is Dr. D and his impressions were very positive, I think the D-bol Epi combo would be pretty potent.
I'm thinking 20mg d-bol and 30mg epistane only on lifting days, m-w-f for like 6-8 weeks. I'm also toying with winny+anadrol pulse we'll see.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey Chaps did you ever do this?

I'm thinking of running dbol/epi pulse.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ran Dbol and Epi straight, 30/60 respectively for 6 weeks straight and had blood drawn a week or two after PCT and everything came back gravy... was a fairly sick run, Epi helped keep Dbol dry(er) but still had some facial bloat.