Did you lose hair on Epistane? POLL!

Did you experience hairloss while on Epistane, or after?

• No, and I did NOT take anything to combat hairloss

Votes: 43 64.2%
  • No, and I DID take something to combat hairloss

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Yes, and I did NOT take anything to combat hairloss

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Yes, and I DID take something to combat hairloss

Votes: 7 10.4%

• Total voters
papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
If you experienced hairloss or not, please let us know if you suffer from MPD (male pattern baldness). Also, if you took anything to combat hairloss, please identify what you used and how it was dosed. :) This is very helpful to many!

-Papa!-

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
No hairloss

Not prone (as far as I know)

30/30/30/40 (with furazadrol 200/200/200/250) (quite the hairloss stack :afro: )

Didnt take anything (other than cycle support which has saw palmetto but dont know if that actually does help or just theory)

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Didnt suffer any hairloss...

Prone to MPB....

Used Rogaine Foam & Spiro

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Didnt suffer any hairloss...

Prone to MPB....

Used Rogaine Foam & Spiro

Guys, thanks for participating! Valuable feedback for sure!

Rogaine foam....I will pick me up some of this :) While I do not suffer from hairloss or MPB, I don't want to succumb to the any loss I might avoid.

-Papa!-

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
None for me and I ran it up to 60mg along with h-drol. I am not prone because MPB does not run on my mothers side of the family, but reguardless I would say Epi is mild in this aspect as superdrol made me shed.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
None for me and I ran it up to 60mg along with h-drol. I am not prone because MPB does not run on my mothers side of the family, but reguardless I would say Epi is mild in this aspect as superdrol made me shed.

Anyone recommend any specific products?? Places to buy?

Thanks!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Havoc/Epistane

Epitiostanol
2a,3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

BAD FOR LIVER: YES.
CHOLESTEROL PROBLEMS: YES - data unreliable; highly probable.
TYPICAL GAIN IN 1 MONTH: 10 lbs.
GAINS START: 2 days.

HIGHLY ANDROGENIC
HAIR LOSS VERY COMMON
PROSTATE SWELLING/PAIN CAN OCCUR
TESTES SHUTDOWN: 2-3 days.

Carefull there bro, this is hardly a mild compound in terms of androgenic sides.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Superdrol will not cause sheding, as it's 20% as androgenic as testosterone.

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
Im almost positive it was the superdrol because it happened on a superdrol only cycle. Even though superdrol isnt very androgenic its not uncommon for people to experience androgenic sides. If you look through superdrol logs you can just about any side effect imaginable.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
I did 4 weeks, 10/20/20/30

I did lose hair and thinned, haven't really recovered from it and its been almost a year. Its actually gotten worse. Oh and I think I do have mpb because my father has hair loss on the top/back of his head but no one on my mothers side suffer from hair loss.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripD, what is your source for that info?

This is where I got that from, but have read MANY,MANY people say it's very androginic, and will cause sheding....given it's structure it's obvious.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I decided to try this product out : 10% minoxidil + 5% Azelaic acid. [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Minoxidil-Hair-regrowth-Solution-Treatment/dp/B001227CIS/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1216181907&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Men's Minoxidil 10% / Azelaic Acid 5% DHT Inhibitor, 60mL (Professional Regrowth System): Health & Personal Care[/ame]

I can always get a keto shampoo or Spirno if hair thinning is evident (I hope not!). :)

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
MPB Prone (21 and have a shiny spot through the leaves)

Took finasteride 2 months prior to havoc cycle. My doc said it takes at least 2 months to start working.

Didn't and haven't seen any more hair loss since I started taking finasteride

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MPB Prone (21 and have a shiny spot through the leaves)

Took finasteride 2 months prior to havoc cycle. My doc said it takes at least 2 months to start working.

Didn't and haven't seen any more hair loss since I started taking finasteride
That stuff is bad news.....takes all your drive away. Not worth it imo....(unless running a test cycle)then it's very usefull.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
That stuff is bad news.....takes all your drive away. Not worth it imo....(unless running a test cycle)then it's very usefull.
Do you mean sex drive? Well, yes and no. I can still get it goin when I need to, but I don't really have the urges randomly anymore. I think about it this way, with a bald head I wouldn't need to be able to get it up anyways. Plus, are there any other viable alternatives that are 100% proven to work?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you mean sex drive? Well, yes and no. I can still get it goin when I need to, but I don't really have the urges randomly anymore. I think about it this way, with a bald head I wouldn't need to be able to get it up anyways. Plus, are there any other viable alternatives that are 100% proven to work?
I mean "drive" as in intensity, male dominance, bro that stuff turns you into a girl....no joke..Hope you're taking an AI to block all the estrogen that is dominating your body. Jus tryin to help, but that will give you man boobs without an aromatase inhib. Dht blocks estrogen conversion, if you undo this, you cause a huge imbalance in the body.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I mean "drive" as in intensity, male dominance, bro that stuff turns you into a girl....no joke..Hope you're taking an AI to block all the estrogen that is dominating your body. Jus tryin to help, but that will give you man boobs without an aromatase inhib. Dht blocks estrogen conversion, if you undo this, you cause a huge imbalance in the body.
I'll admit I didn't realize it was that serious. So you thinking an AI huh? Which is the best? When you say "undo" do you mean coming off of propecia and doing so will cause a big imbalance?

In the two months before I took havoc I didn't notice any of the 'drive' missing. Since the cycle I'm much more mellow, but still have a temper and in the gym the drive is still there. I'm not sure if I'm being affected like you're saying.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll admit I didn't realize it was that serious. So you thinking an AI huh? Which is the best? When you say "undo" do you mean coming off of propecia and doing so will cause a big imbalance?
In the two months before I took havoc I didn't notice any of the 'drive' missing. Since the cycle I'm much more mellow, but still have a temper and in the gym the drive is still there. I'm not sure if I'm being affected like you're saying.
no taking it cause a huge imbalance.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol will not cause sheding, as it's 20% as androgenic as testosterone.

TD you know your shiatz. SD is not very androgenic, so why are the strength gains so huge? Most of the time strength gains are associated with androgenic compounds (e.g Tren)

Thanks

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TD you know your shiatz. SD is not very androgenic, so why are the strength gains so huge? Most of the time strength gains are associated with androgenic compounds (e.g Tren)

Thanks
It seems the strength gains come from the glycogen storing properties from superdrol. I hear ya 100% and agree androgenic compounds are notorious for strength....this is one of those gray areas that just doesn't fit the mold I guess.

cufootball72

cufootball72

Awards
So I just finished my havoc cycle... I noticed no shedding during the cycle but now when I run my hand through my hair over the sink back and forth about 3 times I see about 10 hairs fall. Most have a follicle, some do not. I have never had any issues with MPB and I am currently using PP's sustain alpha, toco 8 , endoamp, and unleashed. everything else is fine and I am waiting one more week till I add in an AI because the havoc is supposed to supress the estrogen so much I figure I have to let it increase before I can "control it". I was on for 5 weeks, and I finished at 50mg for the last week.

Does this mean I am going to go bald? Will I have re-growth or are these hairs gone for good now? What can I start doing to stop this shedding. If you have reccomendations as to what protocol I should start can you please also explain what each aspect of it is meant to do....

Thanks in advance for a reply,,,Papapump- good thread,thanks

-Brian

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
So I just finished my havoc cycle... I noticed no shedding during the cycle but now when I run my hand through my hair over the sink back and forth about 3 times I see about 10 hairs fall. Most have a follicle, some do not. I have never had any issues with MPB and I am currently using PP's sustain alpha, toco 8 , endoamp, and unleashed. everything else is fine and I am waiting one more week till I add in an AI because the havoc is supposed to supress the estrogen so much I figure I have to let it increase before I can "control it". I was on for 5 weeks, and I finished at 50mg for the last week.

Does this mean I am going to go bald? Will I have re-growth or are these hairs gone for good now? What can I start doing to stop this shedding. If you have reccomendations as to what protocol I should start can you please also explain what each aspect of it is meant to do....

-Brian
cufootball, here's what I wrote above:
10% minoxidil + 5% Azelaic acid.
I just got it in the mail. You use it 1x ED to REGROW hair (minoxidil) and to block DHT (Azelaic acid).

Give it a try and let us know what you think. I'm obviously using it now and will CONTINUE to use it (unless it doesn't seem to be working). You can also get the 15% minoxidil 5% Azelaic acid version too...which I would recommend. It does cost a bit more. Big whooptie tho!

-Papa!-

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Havoc/Epistane

Epitiostanol
2a,3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

BAD FOR LIVER: YES.
CHOLESTEROL PROBLEMS: YES - data unreliable; highly probable.
TYPICAL GAIN IN 1 MONTH: 10 lbs.
GAINS START: 2 days.

HIGHLY ANDROGENIC
HAIR LOSS VERY COMMON
PROSTATE SWELLING/PAIN CAN OCCUR
TESTES SHUTDOWN: 2-3 days.

Carefull there bro, this is hardly a mild compound in terms of androgenic sides.
2-3 days??

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established

-Brian

Very similar to what I experienced. The shedding continued for a bit afterwards too.

Nizoral 2% didn't help.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 29.I did 20 for the first day,then 30 for a little while,then 40 for 12 days.Now I've been at 50 for about 10 days I think.My Moms Dad had a receding hairline.I haven't used anything for hairloss.

rpt95

Awards
I started sheading on my last epi cycle and half way through I started minoxidil (kirklands 5% - super cheap) and up'd my saw palmetto to 2700mg a day. Not only did the hairloss stop within days but the libido went through the roof as well - not a bad side effect :) I did notice that if I put more than 2ml of the minoxidil on my scalp that I would get a slight head ache and my face would feel a little bloated - I think from increased blood flow but I am not sure.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is where I got that from, but have read MANY,MANY people say it's very androginic, and will cause sheding....given it's structure it's obvious.
That's a good read Trip if that don't scare you away from aas nothing will

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im happy to say that finaly after about a year my hair loss from epi has almost completely reversed with xandrox 12% lotion =)