So what do you think of this at the end of my cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

So what do you think of this at the end of my cycle

  1. New Member
    04svtspray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    131
    Rep Power
    147

    Reputation

    So what do you think of this at the end of my cycle


    Im running sust 250 EOD at .6 So thats roughly around 500mg a wk. Anyways I kicked it off with dbol for about 4wks and this cycle will be a 12wk cycle. Anyways Im at wk 6 and was wondering when it comes to the 8wk if I could take my last bottle of p-plex for the last 4wks? Im 6'2 222lb bodyfat is somewhat low since I see my abs pretty good,and I would just leave the dosage at 30mg throughout the cycle. What do you guys think?

  2. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    402

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 04svtspray View Post
    Im running sust 250 EOD at .6 So thats roughly around 500mg a wk. Anyways I kicked it off with dbol for about 4wks and this cycle will be a 12wk cycle. Anyways Im at wk 6 and was wondering when it comes to the 8wk if I could take my last bottle of p-plex for the last 4wks? Im 6'2 222lb bodyfat is somewhat low since I see my abs pretty good,and I would just leave the dosage at 30mg throughout the cycle. What do you guys think?

    You could go:

    Week 1-12: Sus 250
    Week 1-4: D-bol
    Week 10-14: Phera
    Week 15: Start PCT

    But this is usually done with something like Winny to dry out the gains, and harden up.

    You could run it the last 4 weeks though, but IMHO I would prefer to leave it for another cycle, just my $0.02 though
  3. New Member
    04svtspray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    131
    Rep Power
    147

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    You could go:

    Week 1-12: Sus 250
    Week 1-4: D-bol
    Week 10-14: Phera
    Week 15: Start PCT

    But this is usually done with something like Winny to dry out the gains, and harden up.

    You could run it the last 4 weeks though, but IMHO I would prefer to leave it for another cycle, just my $0.02 though
    I do have some winny, but only 25 50mg tabs.. I can split the tabs into 25mg each so I could take 25mg twice a day I suppose..
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    Brolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,367
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    dbol looks fun
  5. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    402

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 04svtspray View Post
    I do have some winny, but only 25 50mg tabs.. I can split the tabs into 25mg each so I could take 25mg twice a day I suppose..

    I would go for the winny @ 50mg a day for 4 weeks (you will be 3 days short so you could run it a 25mg the first few days).

    You could just dose the 50mg pre w/o all in one or split it.
  6. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3520

    Reputation

    id go with winny weeks 10-14
  7. Banned
    dkkon1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    763
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    id go with winny weeks 10-14
    I agree!
  8. New Member
    04svtspray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    131
    Rep Power
    147

    Reputation

    will do guys, thanks!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:06 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 09:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 02:39 PM
  4. H-Drol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, Post-Cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 07:16 PM
  5. Hdrol Pre-cycle, Cycle, Post-cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 05:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in