Advice on my cutting cycle please

LiamB

Awards
Hi guys,

I’m just looking for a bit of input from people please to see what they think about my cutting cycle, I came off a course of d-bol around 3 months ago and have managed to maintain my gains really well, a year ago I was all skin and bone at 143lbs so have managed to bulk up really well noe up to 187, one problem I found was that I was not only gaining muscle but I was gaining a little “puppy” fat too, so I have decided to go on a cutting cycle, I know there is a chance that I will lose some of my gains but I’m perfectly happy with this as I will look better once I strip the fat, I want to get to around 170 as I know I will have a lot of water retention from the d-bol.

So here it is, my cycle consists of Winstrol 30mg ED, Clenbuterol and T4, this along with my training programme which now consists of a lot of endurance training and also still maintaining my weights sessions should do the trick, I’m only doing a 4 week course because my body fat is 19% so I hope that with the clen and T4 that this will help me get down to 15% where I have heard Winstrol is at it’s best,

I’ve want to reduce my diet to 1600 calories, 50% protein 40% carbs 10% fat which is a big difference from the 5000 calories I was taking while on d-bol, some people have said my carbs are too low.

Basically I am struggling with a diet plan with what foods I should eat and what my diet should be as I have never had to diet before, any help would be brilliant, also with Winstrol everybody seems to have their own take on things, does it actually help you put on muscle, I hear of people putting on 15lbs in just 4 weeks of Winstrol, others maintaining their weight but dramatically reducing body fat.

I hope I’ve given you enough info an any help will be really appreciated

Liam