How do you guys feel about test prop/epistane?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  168 lbs.

How do you guys feel about test prop/epistane?

So I'm getting ready to place my order of Test E for my spring cycle, and I had planned to run just epistane/havoc 6 weeks in the late fall to cut down to 8 or 9% bf. But then the gears start grinding, and I'm like, why not throw some test in with the epistane, and really throw some lean mass on while I cut down.

I've never run prop before, just sus/omna, and enth and cyp. I was thinking 400mg a week for 5 weeks with havoc dosed around 30-40mg for 6 weeks. So I'd start the havoc for a week, then start doing roughly 100mg prop eod from weeks 2 to 6. Then at the end of week 6, just straight into pct. I think in addition to cutting off around 10 pounds, I could probably throw on 10 pounds of lbm. Its a very tempting experiment for me, since I've never used any fast acting ester.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabidpanda25 View Post
    So I'm getting ready to place my order of Test E for my spring cycle, and I had planned to run just epistane/havoc 6 weeks in the late fall to cut down to 8 or 9% bf. But then the gears start grinding, and I'm like, why not throw some test in with the epistane, and really throw some lean mass on while I cut down.

I've never run prop before, just sus/omna, and enth and cyp. I was thinking 400mg a week for 5 weeks with havoc dosed around 30-40mg for 6 weeks. So I'd start the havoc for a week, then start doing roughly 100mg prop eod from weeks 2 to 6. Then at the end of week 6, just straight into pct. I think in addition to cutting off around 10 pounds, I could probably throw on 10 pounds of lbm. Its a very tempting experiment for me, since I've never used any fast acting ester.

How about:

1-8: Test Prop ~ 100mg EOD
    1-6: Havoc ~ 40mg ED

Followed by PCT
  3. Registered User

1-6 havoc 1-6 prop, or a cycle like tnick7 mentioned
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test Prop, Epistane and Winstrol
    By Stodd347 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 09:14 AM
  2. Test Prop Mdrol Epistane Log hell ya!!
    By raven00 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 11:26 AM
  3. Test Prop / Epistane Log
    By AnabolicAlpha in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 09:37 AM
  4. How do you guys feel after being on TRT?
    By HQProperty in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 05:47 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 11:38 PM