How do you guys feel about test prop/epistane?

1. How do you guys feel about test prop/epistane?

So I'm getting ready to place my order of Test E for my spring cycle, and I had planned to run just epistane/havoc 6 weeks in the late fall to cut down to 8 or 9% bf. But then the gears start grinding, and I'm like, why not throw some test in with the epistane, and really throw some lean mass on while I cut down.

I've never run prop before, just sus/omna, and enth and cyp. I was thinking 400mg a week for 5 weeks with havoc dosed around 30-40mg for 6 weeks. So I'd start the havoc for a week, then start doing roughly 100mg prop eod from weeks 2 to 6. Then at the end of week 6, just straight into pct. I think in addition to cutting off around 10 pounds, I could probably throw on 10 pounds of lbm. Its a very tempting experiment for me, since I've never used any fast acting ester.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rabidpanda25 View Post
    So I'm getting ready to place my order of Test E for my spring cycle, and I had planned to run just epistane/havoc 6 weeks in the late fall to cut down to 8 or 9% bf. But then the gears start grinding, and I'm like, why not throw some test in with the epistane, and really throw some lean mass on while I cut down.

I've never run prop before, just sus/omna, and enth and cyp. I was thinking 400mg a week for 5 weeks with havoc dosed around 30-40mg for 6 weeks. So I'd start the havoc for a week, then start doing roughly 100mg prop eod from weeks 2 to 6. Then at the end of week 6, just straight into pct. I think in addition to cutting off around 10 pounds, I could probably throw on 10 pounds of lbm. Its a very tempting experiment for me, since I've never used any fast acting ester.

How about:

1-8: Test Prop ~ 100mg EOD
    1-6: Havoc ~ 40mg ED

Followed by PCT

3. 1-6 havoc 1-6 prop, or a cycle like tnick7 mentioned
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test Prop, Epistane and Winstrol
    By Stodd347 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 10:14 AM
  2. Test Prop Mdrol Epistane Log hell ya!!
    By raven00 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 12:26 PM
  3. Test Prop / Epistane Log
    By AnabolicAlpha in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 10:37 AM
  4. How do you guys feel after being on TRT?
    By HQProperty in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 06:47 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 12:38 AM