Fina and 1-test

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Fina and 1-test


    Okay, first off this is my first post on the board... just wanted to say way to go BDC and curt2go! You guys are the best, and thanks for helping the homebrew community!


    On to the real question: 1-test vs fina. Have there been any real studies, or even just anecdotal info from users of both, that describe how great the difference between the two actually is? The price difference is intense, obviously. I've done a cycle of 1-test/4-ad already, and found keeping the 4-ad dosing low, and just for anti-side effects, allowed for some pretty lean and strong gains. So is it really worth going the fina route, when 1-t is ridiculously cheaper(not to mention easier to procure :P)

    Just as a little background, I do very short cycles, 2/3 weeks, and stop. My body responds well that way, and I only go for the lean gains, no real interest in water weight. Hence, my interest in the wonder implant fina :-P

    I've got a bunch of other questions on the specifics of fina, but before I bother asking, I'd like to find out peoples opinions on this topic.


    Thanks in advance,
    - B


  2. In light of the legality differences I personally prefer 1-test...

    I find that the gains are as lean as tren and with sufficient 4-AD the sides are all but eliminated as well.

    Chemo
    •   
       


  3. i have heard that the 1-test and 4-ad is comparable to tren(fina) and test cycle, is this accurate? or just overhyped?

  4. Originally posted by Matt T
    i have heard that the 1-test and 4-ad is comparable to tren(fina) and test cycle, is this accurate? or just overhyped?
    In a sense they would be comparable... but its hard to compare PH"s to the real deal...

  5. Fina= Nasty, agressive, on top of the world, I can kick your ass feeling

    1-test= lethargic, droopy, I want to go to sleep feeling

    I also know when my cows came off fina, they did feel "down" yet stayed lean..with 1-test I had a NASTY estrogen rebound that gave me fat in places I never had it before in my life. Perhaps thats just me tho.



    I say no comparison..except legality

  6. yea fina made me easy to anger, I rememebr wanting to throw a bottle of water at some guys face in a movie theatre

    but can't deny the positives to this, for one, you can get it legal if youu take the time to make the stuff,w hich is very very easy..your gauranteed gains on this stuff

  7. why don't you tell us how you make the stuff like you told me earlier...it would be very beneficial for the bros. on this board I am sure!

  8. I have done fina transdermal with 4-ad and right now I am using one test with 4-ad and have been for the last 3 weeks.

    The biggest difference in the two is that fina makes you feel like a madman possed 24/7 while 1-test makes me want to sleep all day. An ECA works well to combat that effect though. On fina I cant sleep and would often get night sweats and on 1-test I sleep like a baby. In the gym though where it counts I have felt strong and aggresssive while on 1-test and the gains have not been that much different than what I got from fina, although fina was better in terms of size and strength.


    If both were legal I would say fina is the way to go but if you dont want to do anything illegal 1-test is a very good product.

  9. Those night sweats are a BITCH..arent they bro??? Waking up shaking and sweating. I took many a shower at 4 am on fina...washing the sheets every other night as well

  10. Originally posted by wardog
    Those night sweats are a BITCH..arent they bro??? Waking up shaking and sweating. I took many a shower at 4 am on fina...washing the sheets every other night as well
    Yep waking up in the middle of the night freezing cold and soaken wet is not that fun. Its worth the gains though.
    •   
       


  11. Originally posted by Aneas
    ....although fina was better in terms of size and strength.
    ... think you can get just a teensy bit more specific? Guesstimated ratio of gains on 1-t vs fina? Or maybe based on the huge difference in price, which is more wallet friendly for the gains?

    Also... any other abnormal side-effects(like night sweats) that I might not have run across?


    TIA
    - B

  12. Originally posted by BrKonman


    ... think you can get just a teensy bit more specific? Guesstimated ratio of gains on 1-t vs fina? Or maybe based on the huge difference in price, which is more wallet friendly for the gains?

    Also... any other abnormal side-effects(like night sweats) that I might not have run across?


    TIA
    - B

    Put it this way if fina was legal I would never touch 1-test. I would guess that fina is probably 2 times as good as far as strength and gains. Remember everybody is different so if cost is such an issue try one test just to see if it works for you.

    Only other side I really got was emotional roller coaster.

  13. what about using both? would there be any point in using both 1-test and fina both transdermally? I was thinking of doing that myself so any input would be cool...thanks


    h19

  14. Originally posted by hamper19
    what about using both? would there be any point in using both 1-test and fina both transdermally? I was thinking of doing that myself so any input would be cool...thanks


    h19
    If you did 4ad with it to keep your libido up I dont see why not. But even then I would not go over 4 weeks. Not sure that there is any synergy between fina and 1-test as I have never tried the combo.

  15. the plan would be t1pro with fina

    h19

  16. Originally posted by hamper19
    the plan would be t1pro with fina

    h19
    I say nix that idea. 4-AD is good with fina, but I do not see the advantage of mixing 1-test with fina..fina is strong enough by itself. $-AD on the other hand has 2 advantages..one it converts to test, the other being that 4-ad is intrinsicly active on its own supposedly.

    1-test..to me, is weaker than fina, and would just be additional competition for receptors.

  17. Originally posted by wardog


    1-test..to me, is weaker than fina, and would just be additional competition for receptors.

    Ahhhh now the question is...do they compete for the same receptors?

    and are they both class I or II androgens?
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

  18. Originally posted by Lifeguard



    Ahhhh now the question is...do they compete for the same receptors?

    and are they both class I or II androgens?

    They're both class I androgens and therefore they both strongly bind to the AR....


    Wardog...you are the man.
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

  19. I am not 100% sure that two class one steriods in a cycle is a bad thing. Wouldnt you have to overload the receptors first?

    If you can get better results from 2 grams of test than one gram of test a week I am certain there is enough receptor space for fina and one test.

    I have used many class one steriods in a cycle toghter with good results.


    I dont think I would personally add 1-test to fina becuase you would not see that big of a benefit than from fina alone becuase fina is alot stronger. I would not do fina transdermal anyway its very inefficent and a big fat waste of money.

  20. That whole class I and class II thing..is something made up by Bill Roberts of T-rag. There is no real basis in fact for the class I/Class II system.

  21. I think 1 test and Fina would make for a real nice precontest cycle, or for someone looking for real quality gains (no bloat). I'm defintly interested in trying a nice fina/1 test /4-ad cycle (maybe 4 or 5 grams each)

  22. Originally posted by wardog
    That whole class I and class II thing..is something made up by Bill Roberts of T-rag. There is no real basis in fact for the class I/Class II system.
    I think Patrick Arnold says that class thing is all bull ****. He does however believe in stacking orals with injectables.

  23. I must say from my past gear use that I agree with Pat about using orals and injectables together. I had my best results from using Dianabol, Sus, and Suspension.

  24. Originally posted by phil216
    I must say from my past gear use that I agree with Pat about using orals and injectables together. I had my best results from using Dianabol, Sus, and Suspension.

    Isn't that a must, orals and inj.. WHen "on"

    why wouldnt you is the question.

    I really think a 1-Test/Fina cycle would work also

    I mean people who use Tren as an injectible, most always use Test with it , whether it be prop...sus...enth..

    h19

  25. Fina and Anadrol are great when bulking but yes your are correct about using test and fina

  26. Originally posted by hamper19



    Isn't that a must, orals and inj.. WHen "on"

    why wouldnt you is the question.

    I really think a 1-Test/Fina cycle would work also

    I mean people who use Tren as an injectible, most always use Test with it , whether it be prop...sus...enth..

    h19

    I almost always use test with it but I dont think 1-test is at all similar to real test.

    I am sure that it would work to just no so sure the one test would make it that much more effetive to make it worth the cost.

  27. Originally posted by phil216
    Fina and Anadrol are great when bulking but yes your are correct about using test and fina
    What does not go well with anadrol or fina?

    I actually prefer fina/dbol myself.

  28. Duchaine said the best possible cycle for size would be Anadrol, Test and Fina. I trust his opinion

  29. Originally posted by Aneas



    I almost always use test with it but I dont think 1-test is at all similar to real test.

    I am sure that it would work to just no so sure the one test would make it that much more effetive to make it worth the cost.
    My feelings exactly. Why would one want to pair up fina and 1-test when all signals point to them being very similar, just one stronger than the other. Would make far more sense to take more fina.... unless I'm just missing something here?

  30. I'm not sure, pretty new to the whole 1 test thing. Anyone know if tere is a synergistice effect of using the 2 of them together
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. i made my fina and test prop baked 2 times few ?
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-02-2005, 01:40 PM
  2. Fina and Test Prop together?
    By Basset in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-12-2004, 06:04 PM
  3. Fina and 1-Test, or Fina and 4AD?
    By digger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-27-2003, 01:34 PM
  4. Fina and 4AD/Test transdermal
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-15-2002, 09:16 PM
  5. Cutting and 1-test/4-AD
    By dodgeee-O in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-07-2002, 12:13 AM
Log in
Log in