Fina and 1-test

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Originally posted by BrKonman

Would make far more sense to take more fina....
    Thats right boys and girls..proving once again..you cannot have too much fina!!!

2. Originally posted by wardog

Thats right boys and girls..proving once again..you cannot have too much fina!!!
    YEA BABY !!!!

The last few days, I cut my fina/TNP down to 150mg each daily (absorbing about 52grams each) from 225-250 mg each daily. I am still getting those great night sweats/chills at this lower dosage.

I cut back after reading Wardogs comments on cutting with fina vs. 1-test. I figured since I am just trying to maintain mass, a lesser amount may work.

My cycles in the past have been 2 week-ers, but since I am cutting I am going to go 6 weeks with 18 days recovery with Nolva before I hit the beach.
    •   

3. Hey bro, how did 2 week cycles work for you?? I have been tempted to try them..yet I cannot see how you gain too much in just 2 weeks.

4. I only have two 2-week cycles so far under my belt with homebrew transdermals (no expert by any means) and the results were:

Cycle 1:
    Tren only (with ester intact) 200 mg a day. Gained 9 lbs (191 - 200lbs). I dieted down for 4 weeks before cycle 2. I dieted down before starting cycle 2 for 4 weeks. Kept alot of good muscle size and lost fat while dieting down.

Cycle 2:
    Tren (with ester removed) and TNP 225-250mg of each. Gained 10 lbs (195 - 205lbs). I have now lowered the dosage to 150mg each for cutting the next 4 weeks.

Before cycle 1, I was 191 and the end of cycle 2, I was 205 lbs.

I am very happy with my look at this point. I am extremely more muscular and leaner at the same time. At 38 years old, it becomes a little tougher to "yo-yo" from extreme bulking to cutting in any dramatic manner. I like the small keepable constant gains. I also like the fact, that I only have to really up my protein another 100 grams a day for 2-3 weeks instead of what is needed for the longer cycles. After two to three weeks, I am ready to eat less and diet down.

I tried Mag-10 (I know, please don't throw stones at me) before finding BDC and K(same) and I gained some really great BLOATABLE size from it on three 2-week cycles. It was hard to loose the bloat. As you can tell from some of my posts and questions, I am a firm believer in anti-e's (mainly fem & nolva) to keep estrogen in check from my Mag-10 experience. I am willing to sacrifice some "on" cycle water size for actual true gains while "on" that will stick around. It's just a preference thing for each individual to decide what their goals are and how they will get there.

5. Originally posted by wardog
    Fina= Nasty, agressive, on top of the world, I can kick your ass feeling

1-test= lethargic, droopy, I want to go to sleep feeling

I also know when my cows came off fina, they did feel "down" yet stayed lean..with 1-test I had a NASTY estrogen rebound that gave me fat in places I never had it before in my life. Perhaps thats just me tho.

I say no comparison..except legality
    man i thought i was the only one that experienced the rebound..i got way laid by it..new jack about rebound when i did my first 1-test cycle though wont make the same mistake this time..lost all my gains and got fat..no motivation to lift either

6. Originally posted by SteveDFW

I am very happy with my look at this point. I am extremely more muscular and leaner at the same time. At 38 years old, it becomes a little tougher to "yo-yo" from extreme bulking to cutting in any dramatic manner.

As you can tell from some of my posts and questions, I am a firm believer in anti-e's (mainly fem & nolva) to keep estrogen in check from my Mag-10 experience. I am willing to sacrifice some "on" cycle water size for actual true gains while "on" that will stick around. It's just a preference thing for each individual to decide what their goals are and how they will get there.
    You and I are on the same page. Fina gave me a look physically, that I have never had in my life. Amazing stuff.

I also agree with you about the anti-Es. Screw water size, I want to keep my fat gaining to a minimum, and using femura seems to make that happen very well. Bloat may make you feel like your getting bigger..but..your not..lol!

7. Originally posted by SteveDFW
    I only have two 2-week cycles so far under my belt with homebrew transdermals (no expert by any means) and the results were:

Cycle 1:
    Tren only (with ester intact) 200 mg a day. Gained 9 lbs (191 - 200lbs). I dieted down for 4 weeks before cycle 2. I dieted down before starting cycle 2 for 4 weeks. Kept alot of good muscle size and lost fat while dieting down.

Cycle 2:
    Tren (with ester removed) and TNP 225-250mg of each. Gained 10 lbs (195 - 205lbs). I have now lowered the dosage to 150mg each for cutting the next 4 weeks.

Before cycle 1, I was 191 and the end of cycle 2, I was 205 lbs.
    What dosing of Anti-E's(and which) did you use for each cycle? Do you think you could have dosed better to get even leaner gains, or was this good enough?

8. Originally posted by BrKonman

What dosing of Anti-E's(and which) did you use for each cycle? Do you think you could have dosed better to get even leaner gains, or was this good enough?
    I have been using nolva at 10mg daily when "on" and found it did a pretty good job of keeping the bloat down. 3 days ago, I started femura at 1.25mg a day while "on" and dropped the nolva. Nolva and femura are both anti-e's but go about it through different mechanisms. From what I have read, I think femura is pretty much the "king" of "on" cycle anti-e's (blocks 80% - 90% of estrogen). I plan to run it one week past my "on" cycle and overlap nolva at 40mg daily for the 1st post week, then 20 mg daily 2nd week, then 10mg daily 3rd week. The nolva will help kick your own test back in gear. I think one should really watch for estrogen rebound after a cycle. Your body's balance is all messed up with the PH/AAS and estrogen can go nuts without any test around.

As far as dosing, I am a newby. I just read what people were using on several boards and then converted it to transdermal usage based upon 35% absorbtion.

One thing that I think is important is to use 2 PH/AAS in a cycle. They should compliment each other and not compete as Wardog has pointed out. Wardogs posts on 4AD and test are great ideas. I think you would make equal to better gains without the bad side effects for example on fina @ 50mg a day/TNP @ 50mg a day absorbed compared to fina only @ 100mg a day absorbed (or maybe even 75mg).

Like I have said, I am no expert. I am experimenting now but did most of my research from reading boards and talking with other bro's on boards. I rarely take one person's opinion as "gospel". I like to see the same experience replicated a few times by others before I add it to my "bag of tricks".

Similar Forum Threads

1. i made my fina and test prop baked 2 times few ?
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-02-2005, 01:40 PM
  2. Fina and Test Prop together?
    By Basset in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-12-2004, 06:04 PM
  3. Fina and 1-Test, or Fina and 4AD?
    By digger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-27-2003, 01:34 PM
  4. Fina and 4AD/Test transdermal