Proviron.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Hello my felow training beasts.

I have a question,

I've never ever taken steriods before, but I do want to begin taking Proviron (as a stand alone) @ 25 mg/day

What will it do for me? I mainly want to take this, because I read that it can do marvelous things to ones libido.

What are your toughts? Will I even feel something @ 25 mg/day. Who has taken this before as a stand alone. please sare your experiences.

Thank you!

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you won't feel anything at 25mg. If your using it just to boost your libido then i would use 50mg or 75mg. Split the dose into 2 times a day. I wouldn't use this if your trying to put muscle on though it really won't do anything. It will free up bound test though.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
you won't feel anything at 25mg. If your using it just to boost your libido then i would use 50mg or 75mg. Split the dose into 2 times a day. I wouldn't use this if your trying to put muscle on though it really won't do anything. It will free up bound test though.

Thanks for the quick reply! No, I won't use it for muscle gains, pure for libido gains. So, 25 mg/day won't do anything for me. Maybe for my body it works, because I've never taken steriods berfore, or is that dumb argument ?

When will you see that it begins to work, what are the indicators?

thanks!

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Proviron is an extremely poor choice to run alone (unless your female), although you probably would notice some slight libido increase...it also is known for causing an increase in ejaculate.

holy

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you can try 25mg and see how that works, if you don't feel any increase in libido then try 50mg, I feel it off 50mg. keeps my balls a good size while running a cycle, and keeps the sex drive going. I've never tried 75mg but had read reviews of people trying it at that dose and they said they were mad horny. so see what works and mess around with the dosages.

Rafael Brasil

Awards
proviron at 25mg maintain my libido up on a phera cycle (phera cause libido crash on my in the past )....

25mg every mornning... (12hours half life)...if you take 50mg..split the dosage

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
So I started Proviron yesterday, to see if it will take my libido do another level. I took 50mg yesterday and today I started with 25 mg and planning to take another 25 mg in the evening. But so far, nothing. How long will it take for the effects to kick in ??

Thank you.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
But I do have this pressure in my testicles as if it wants to grow/expand. Maybe I should wait at least a week??

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
proviron at 25mg maintain my libido up on a phera cycle (phera cause libido crash on my in the past )....

25mg every mornning... (12hours half life)...if you take 50mg..split the dosage
Why would there be a libido crash during a cycle of Phera-Plex? Wouldn't the addition of Proviron do very little to assist libido when you are already consuming a compound that is highly androgenic? I can't see the benefit.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So I started Proviron yesterday, to see if it will take my libido do another level. I took 50mg yesterday and today I started with 25 mg and planning to take another 25 mg in the evening. But so far, nothing. How long will it take for the effects to kick in ??

Thank you.
you don't feel it right away. It may take a week or so to start to feel an increase in libido.

Rafael Brasil

Awards
Why would there be a libido crash during a cycle of Phera-Plex? Wouldn't the addition of Proviron do very little to assist libido when you are already consuming a compound that is highly androgenic? I can't see the benefit.

but phera doenst act like testo os DHT, proviron do the job very well... act like dht but with no anabolic effects... deca durabolin is androgenic to (litlle but is), trem is androgenic (VERY, 500/500 anabolic androgenic ratio) and you CANT do a erection on this stuffs.... androgenic doent work, but have on paper

(sorry for my english ehehehe)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 2
cristiano88 Pro Bodybuilding 10
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 3
klbsa Post Cycle Therapy 13