Halo and furazadrol with phera or superdrol?

Rafael Brasil

Awards
this is my cutting cycle ....(run in october)...

i need to drop body fat and increase muscle mass ....
im a instant phera-plex instant response.... in 2 week i gained 10 pounds on my past cycle....

halodrol and furazadrol is to cut up and add lean body mass....

Halodrol clone is: andro-XS..come with 2 anti estrogens...

phera add a good mass with no side effects for me....

and i never run superdrol....but i got one...and its hot hehehheh

Look what i think....

cycle choices:
1º cycle: halodrol(60mg) with furazadrol(150/100mg) - little weight gain and decrease body fat. (run for 4 to 6 weeks...i dont no please help me)

2º cycle: Halodrol(60mg) with furazadrol150/100mg) PLUS phera plex (20mg for 3 weeks).....-great weight gain with decrease body fat...(run halodrol and furazadrol for 4 to 6 weeks)

3ºcycle is...Halodrol(60mg) with furazadrol150/100mg) PLUS superdrol I dont no when to take...first 3 weeks??? last 3 weeks?? is a good idea??

please guys... i need advice...

Rafael Brasil

Awards
run halodrol for 6 weeks is too long??

halodrol is harsh to liver equal phera is?? or less???

thanks man

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
run halodrol for 6 weeks is too long??

halodrol is harsh to liver equal phera is?? or less???

thanks man
H-drol is alot less harsh the p-plex and many people run h-drol for 6 weeks. Just run proper support supps Cycle Support. If you just going to run h-drol solo you can use Post cycle Support for pct although it never hurts to have a SERM on hand

Rafael Brasil

Awards
man...i go with my 2º cycle hehehhe phera give great gains for me with no sides... and my liver on phera remain "good"....on the first 3 weeks the enzimes go high (150 alt and 70ast) end on week four back to normal levels.... 70alt (a little bit high) and 39ast (normal)
....i run phera with halodrol just to ignite my gains.... gain weight on first 2 weeks is amaizing...

Pheraplex: 20/ 20/ 20/ xx/ xx/ xx/
furazadrol:100/100/100/100/100/100
halodrol : 60/ 60/ 60/ 60/ 60/..maybe 60mg agains if all is going right

halodrol ED, phera ED and furazadrol every training day

Use superdrol next year hehehehe :D

what you think about my cycle... too harsh to liver??
too much effective to burn fat and growth my muscle??
phera wet gains go dryed up for halodrol and furazadrol???

thanks man...and dont say just..."dont run that" i see people run phera with superdrol...the 2 most harsh to liver (in that time hehehe) ...people run halodrol, phera and superdrol, like sostonol and etc.... thaks for understand me...

Rafael Brasil

Awards
pembroke....only you reply this post hehhee

thanks for your opinion man..

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
If you are trying to cut then use 100mg of Furazadrol with every 10mg of Phera. You'll get pretty decent results that way. I would recommend running that for 4 weeks like so:

WK 1 200mg Furazadrol/20mg Phera
WK 2 200mg Furazadrol/20mg Phera
WK 3 200mg Furazadrol/20mg Phera
WK 4 200mg Furazadrol/20mg Phera

WK 5-8 PCT, which should include your favorite SERM.

Rafael Brasil

Awards
halodrol give strengh?
hmmmm i read about GXT original halodrol hehehe is a 25mg halo 25mg phera...and i read about a person take 50mg halo and 50mg phera (very harsh...god damm) and have great strengh gains and cutting ...

60mg halo with 20mg phera is much more safe than 50mg halo and 50mg phera....

My phera gains stop after 3 weeks...becouse of this i run with halodrol...other GREAT compound....furaz i can avoid...but it is safe and this is my final cycle...i need to have great gains you know?
my cycle after summer (brazil summer is dez jan and fev) i run it in octuber...... thanks for your advice man, keep talking hehehe

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are trying to cut then use 100mg of Furazadrol with every 10mg of Phera. You'll get pretty decent results that way. I would recommend running that for 4 weeks like so:

WK 1 200mg Furazadrol/20mg Phera
WK 2 200mg Furazadrol/20mg Phera
WK 3 200mg Furazadrol/20mg Phera
WK 4 200mg Furazadrol/20mg Phera

WK 5-8 PCT, which should include your favorite SERM.

I agree this would be a very good stack and safer

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
this is my cutting cycle ....(run in october)...

Look what i think....

When you say phera has no side effects what do you mean? For me anything that isn’t an increase in strength and/or muscle mass is a side effect. What I’m getting at is both halo and phera have given me intense drive, libido, and high BP. I’m not sure I would combine the 2.

I’ve never done fur. Sdrol isn’t one of my fav’s either. I’d be inclined to avoid cycles 2 and 3. One more thing. For me I seem to peak mostly in week 5 so I’d be careful and listen to your body and if you see signs of overtraining, lethargy, etc. then stop and start your PCT. IOW, start PCT before you feel lousy.

Rafael Brasil

Awards
strengh and weight are gains...

side effects are- lethargy, MBP, loss of libido (i suport with proviron)...etc

my liver enzimes go "high"...but back to normal after a couple weeks

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Voce muito louco Rafael.

If it works for you, good luck man. Just keep an eye on the sides.

Rafael Brasil

Awards
man.. i keep my two eyes on the sides...

isnt a HARSH cycle man... is a moderate to advanced cycle with possible sides but amaizing gains...

My liver i look with blood work... hehhe i need to find a doctor to pass a lot of "blood work" eheehe....easy