dbol only

dan12

Awards
why does everyone say a dbol only cycle is no good. Wouldn't a superdrol cycle be just as bad?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cause you loose alot of the gained weight.The only thing is the weight you loose will be mostly water....

Motox

Awards
  • Established
i will run dbol only on a cut it is amazing. i love that stuff tho injects are hard and pricey to aquire for me sometimes so i have to be creative

dan12

Awards
ok, so would the gains be better than superdrol if i did a good pct? and what about sides?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
even tho youll lose alot of water weight after you come off the dbol you still should have built lean muscle. I dont see the heat on a dbol only cycle vs a sdrol only cycle, dbol is less harsh and can be run longer anyway.

dan12

Awards
sounds good. The only problem would be getting the d-bol. Is it against the rules if in a pm you ask if a source is legit or not?

namctx

Awards
not to hijack the thread, but would it be good to run about 10mg of tamoxifen during the dbol cycle. and then bump up to 40mg and taper down for PCT

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
not to hijack the thread, but would it be good to run about 10mg of tamoxifen during the dbol cycle. and then bump up to 40mg and taper down for PCT
no problem. if you are just taking precautions then 10mg is fine. I use 20mg tamox on cycle to keep gyno away because im prone.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
sounds good. The only problem would be getting the d-bol. Is it against the rules if in a pm you ask if a source is legit or not?
yep, way against the rules..

You're smart for asking, seriously, so many people are just like "blah blah where can I find tren,dbol,abombs, etc..."

dan12

Awards
yep, way against the rules..

You're smart for asking, seriously, so many people are just like "blah blah where can I find tren,dbol,abombs, etc..."
ya I knew asking for a source was against the rules. I just wanted to know if a source was legit or not. Kinda off topic here but anyone tried paper anabolics?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 15
gmoneypm Anabolics 55
Anabolics 10
İronsemy Anabolics 13