FAQ: Guide to PH/DS/AAS for those concerned with MPB/Hairloss

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.87%

FAQ: Guide to PH/DS/AAS for those concerned with MPB/Hairloss

I have seen lots of FAQ's/guides for correct PCT, gyno, hairloss prevention, and AAS profile guides. But I would like to compile a FAQ for those concerned with MPB/hairloss. This is to be a guide on how to correctly choose the correct compounds, or cycle for those with the MPB gene, or concerned with hairloss in general.

Things I am trying to compile for this FAQ:

1.) A list of safe compounds and cycles, and the science behind why it doesnt effect those with this issue.

2.) A list of DHT derived compounds, and others that can convert that can lead to shedding.

3.) Feedback from members(who have MPB) on which cycles/compounds that have worked for them.

4.) Methods for compounds(that usually increase shedding) to decrease hairloss and other androgenic side effects. Adding hairloss drugs that can be taken while on these certain compounds to battle the conversion or hairloss to take place. Pulsing method to decrease hairloss and androgenic sides. EOD methods, 2 days on/ 2 days off, 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off, lower dosing hairloss prone compounds, etc..

I know there are tons of threads on this subject, but there is alot of misinformation, and I'd like to put an end to that for those who need this information.
    I will be talking to alot of members on here who seem to know more about the topic than I do, and I will compile all the info here in an organized FAQ.

Disclaimer: Not everyone is the same, and everyone will react differently to the same compounds. This FAQ will be based on personal experience of others, theory of these compounds, and just merely a guide for those concerned with hairloss in general. Nothing is 100% proven, but this can be a hair saver for those who dont take the correct precautions and research before taking cycles.

This will not be done overnight, but over time my goal is to have a complete FAQ for those concerned with this topic, and have all the correct information in one place.Also, if I, or anyone else posts any incorrect info here, please PM or reply so that I can correct it.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.87%

For now, I am going to post some links with some good information until I can compile this in an organized manner...

Anyone who has information, studies, or knowledge on this topic can PM me and I will place it in the FAQ, or just reply to post. Thank in advance for your help!

1) Hair loss

2) cite - Prohormones FAQ
    Hair Loss

Hair loss is caused by increased levels of DHT. Since DHT receptors are heavy on the top of the scalp, some people will notice a lot of shedding or a receding hairline on some cycles. There are various treatments for this; the most common is topical Spironolactone available from Nizoralman or Dr. Lee. The 2% will work as a preventative measure, while the 5% will attempt to help grow some hair back. There are also other methods, such as azelaic acid or Nizoral shampoo, but they are not proven to be effective as spiro is.
    If you are concerned you are losing your hair and are currently taking something to help prevent it, prohormones are probably not the best idea. If still interested in using prohormones, Nordiol might be the best option available to you.

3.)Easiest on Hair

4.)DHT derived steroids-THE TRUTH!! - Bodybuilding.com Forums

5.) Steroids and Hair Loss
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.87%

1.) A list of safe compounds and cycles, and the science behind why it doesnt effect those with this issue.

Halodrol
    Superdrol
    Oral Turinabol
    Anavar
    Deca Durabolin
    19-Nor derived PH's
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.87%

2.) A list of DHT derived compounds, and others that can convert that can lead to shedding.

Anadrol
    Testosterone
    1-test
    M1T
    EQ(low conversion)
    Epithio's (Havoc/Epistane) - debatable
    Masteron
    Winstrol
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.87%

3.) Feedback from members(who have MPB) on which cycles/compounds that have worked for them.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.87%

4.) Methods for compounds(that usually increase shedding) to decrease hairloss and other androgenic side effects. Adding hairloss drugs that can be taken while on these certain compounds to battle the conversion or hairloss to take place. Pulsing method to decrease hairloss and androgenic sides. EOD methods, 2 days on/ 2 days off, 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off, lower dosing hairloss prone compounds, etc..

The best pulse thread:
    How to "pulse" orals

The best hairloss prevention/hairloss drug thread:
    Hair Loss Prevention

Similar Forum Threads

1. hairloss & beard-hairloss
    By UnrealMachine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 04:02 PM
  2. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 02:24 AM
  3. Very Concerned???