Short methyl 1-test cycles - AnabolicMinds.com

Short methyl 1-test cycles

1. New Member

Short methyl 1-test cycles

From what I have been reading, people have been experiancing extremely fast gains off methyl-1-test. Because of that, I was thinking tonight about an optimal cycle using our newly sought after compound.

Since some people are seeing gains in the 10lb range in two weeks, would it be a good idea to run only two week cycles of methyl-1-test, and split it into 2 weeks on, 1 week off, and during the off week take a low dosage of nolva/clomid. Us the mixture they have at liquied solutions, and do 1ml of it a day for the off week, and then start back up with the methyl-1-test after the week.

So the cycle would look like

Two weeks of methyl 1-test at 20mg (28pills)
    One week off the methyl-1-test and taking 1ml of the combo (20mg nolva, 50mg clomid) (7ml total)
    Two weeks of methyl-1-test at 20mg (28 pills=56 total)
    One week off the methyl-1-test and taking 1ml of the combo (20mg nolva, 50mg clomid) (7ml= 14ml total)
    Two weeks (cut short 2 days) of methyl-1-test at 20mg (24 pills=80 total)
    Then start post cycle therapy of 2ml of the combo for 2 week (28ml = total usage of 42ml
    or, you coud do 1 week at 3ml (60mg nolva, 150mg clomid) and then 1 week at 2ml (40mg nolva, 100mg clomid) and that would leave you with 1ml in the bottle.

Wouldn't you maxamize gains off a cycle like this, and limit the amount of natural shut down? Floating the nolva/clomid in the off week seems like it would make the gains stick more, because you have less of a natural shutdown.

Any inputs would be appreciated. And if you are going to rip me apart, at least tell me why you are ripping it apart, and not (do research, you're dumb, or any of the remarks people typically leave)

2. Brewing Anabolic Minds

I'd say 2 weeks on, 2-4 weeks off. I base this statement on the feedback from those brave enough to try M-1-T (fast acting, good gains). In this dosing manner the suppression will be absolutely minimal while gains will be maximized. I would say that this type of cycling could be used continuously for months, if not years...

This is just MY opinion...

Chemo
  3. Board Sponsor

Originally posted by conversekidz

Any inputs would be appreciated. And if you are going to rip me apart, at least tell me why you are ripping it apart, and not (do research, you're dumb, or any of the remarks people typically leave)
    Was it something I said?

You do have a valid idea, brother.. The thing is, who's crazy enough (besides me) to try this cycle idea of yours? Not that it's a bad idea, just that someone might find it abit much to go for.. It may not to us, but someone out there is shakin' in their boots about this idea, I can hear it..

If you try it, keep up posted.. Sounds interesting..

•   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

I plan on doing 2 week cycles also, as outlined here:

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...&threadid=9866
  5. New Member

Re: Re: Short methyl 1-test cycles

Originally posted by bigpetefox

Was it something I said?

You do have a valid idea, brother.. The thing is, who's crazy enough (besides me) to try this cycle idea of yours? Not that it's a bad idea, just that someone might find it abit much to go for.. It may not to us, but someone out there is shakin' in their boots about this idea, I can hear it..

If you try it, keep up posted.. Sounds interesting..

hahaha naa

I don't get why someone would be scared of this cycle? there are people who are doing it for a month straight, the natural shutdown must be pretty high. If people are experiancing minimal shutdown in two weeks, it would make me think that you could do only a week of the novlid/clomid and get you back to a near normal level.

If someone would like to explain why the two week on, one week off is scary I would appreciate it.

Or maybe to modify it a bit
    Two weeks on Take 20mg
    one week off take 5mg and the nolva/clomid (this way you still have test supplementation in the body, and you have the nolvaclomid to bring you back up)
    then when you finish the cycle, you do the same dosage of clomid/nolva

This reminds me more of a DC style of dosage.
  6. Board Sponsor

I only say it's crazy because of the liver damage that may occur with extended stress from the methyl group added..Post cycle might need at least 600mg N-Acetyl Cysteine added to be sure, milk thistle as well..

Anyone using this stuff for over a month needs psychotherapy, not lean mass..
  7. Banned

Re: Re: Re: Short methyl 1-test cycles

Originally posted by conversekidz

one week off take 5mg and the nolva/clomid (this way you still have test supplementation in the body, and you have the nolvaclomid to bring you back up)
    The problem with this thinking is that you WON'T have test supplementation, as 1-test is NOT REALLY A FORM OF TESTOSTERONE. It was mis-named when it was marketed, and that name has stuck.

BTW... You guys are makin' me wanna order some. I'll have to hit the LegalGear web site. I know a guy that sells it a little cheaper in solution for $90 for 1g, but I'd rather pay the money for the tabs.
  8. New Member

Originally posted by bigpetefox
    I only say it's crazy because of the liver damage that may occur with extended stress from the methyl group added..Post cycle might need at least 600mg N-Acetyl Cysteine added to be sure, milk thistle as well..

Anyone using this stuff for over a month needs psychotherapy, not lean mass..
    I forgot about that, 525mg of milk thistle everyday as well (3 caps worth). and step up the water intake to flush out the body.
  9. ***** Vampire

What do you guys think about running Clen in btw the short cycles fot its anti catabloic properties and to be able to keep the cals high the whole time. For example 2 weeks M1T at 20mg then 2 weeks of nolva at 20mg and clen at the person specific dosage ( i feel 75 works the best for me).
  10. Banned

I think the clen sounds like a great idea for the 2 wks off.
  11. sly
    Board Supporter

Do you guys spread the milk thisle dosage out over the course of the day or take all at once?
  12. Board Sponsor

I take 1g Milk Thistle a day, once a day.. I do take other antioxidants, I take those in separate doses thru the day as well, my highest doseage being post-workout..
  13. New Member

Wow, a gram a day? that's a lot of milk thistle, do you think that much is necessary?
  14. New Member

i just did 4 weeks on t1pro and noticed very minimal gains. i just started 2 weeks of methyl 1test and will follow up with 2 weeks of nolva then 2 more weeks of methyl 1test. i still haven't ordered my milk thistle or anything else, but will soon from legalgear. Only side i notice now is lethargy since i'm only on methyl 1test. i want to keep gyno minimal and see what this stuff does alone. i think i'll be okay on it alone, creatine, protin, multi vit for a few weeks. i'll keep my gains posted. by my next 2 weeks cycle of methyl 1t i'll have the milk thistle and hawthorn berry and stuff...just don't have it at the moment. *shrugs*

corey
  15. Elite Member

4 weeks of T1Pro and you noticed minimal gains? How much were you using per day? How was your diet? I gained and retained about 20lbs on a 4 week cycle of T1 (just T1, not T1 pro). Everybody's different, though.

BigV
  16. New Member

diet was awesome and 2 squirts 2x a day. i don't know. strength went up but that was it, no lethargy, no weight, etc. 3 days on methyl 1 t and i'm getting lethargy like i did on 1ad and i got GREAT gains on 1ad. maybe i'm just different, i don't know
  17. New Member

Originally posted by BigVrunga
    4 weeks of T1Pro and you noticed minimal gains? How much were you using per day? How was your diet? I gained and retained about 20lbs on a 4 week cycle of T1 (just T1, not T1 pro). Everybody's different, though.

BigV
    Yea bump that "BIGV", I just finished up a 6week cycle of T-1Pro and gained 15lbs (pics soon). My maintenance levels were lower than they should have been for the last two weeks, but still saw solid gains.
  18. Developing Meathead

Just curious what you all think would be an adequate post-cycle for 2 weeks on M-1-T and planning on doing another 2 weeks approximately 8 weeks after the first. Since shut-down would be minimal, do you think 2 weeks at 100mg would be sufficient? Thanks.
  19. Brewing Anabolic Minds

MikeBU,

IMO, suppression after 2 weeks of use would be minimal and post cycle recovery would be optional for most. If one were wanting to cycle 2 on/2 off continuously then it may be advisable to do regular PCT with nolva or clomid to ensure recovery.

Chemo
  20. Senior Member

Errr what about recovery of the liver and trygliceride levels? M-1-t is supposed to be qiute taxing to the liver...2on/2off sounds pretty suppressive as well to the HPTA.
  21. Board Sponsor

Originally posted by MarcusG
    Errr what about recovery of the liver and trygliceride levels? M-1-t is supposed to be qiute taxing to the liver...2on/2off sounds pretty suppressive as well to the HPTA.
    Take Milk Thistle with your last tab, or the next day.. Policosanol and garlic extract are great for cholesterol levels as well.. ALA/R-ALA would also be a good thing, it's just as good a liver detoxifier as milk thistle..
  22. Doctor Science

im going to test the 2on/2off theory here in another week and half..

im going to run nolva the entire time.. i have natural gyno so this would be a good time to try it.. i think it would be good to take it all the way through anyways.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

it would be smart to run liver support (milk thistle,ect) while on as well correct? One would take milk thistle during the two weeks on as well as for two weeks after correct?
  24. New Member

You guys taking milk thistle and hawthorn berry on your cycle or post cycle?
    Does it matter?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-16-2004, 10:48 PM
  2. methyl 1 test cycle information
    By truculentus in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-18-2004, 07:34 AM
  3. Methyl-1 Test + Cycle
    By older-than-dirt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-14-2003, 04:14 PM
  4. Methyl 1 Test Cycle
    By LYFORD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-07-2003, 07:36 PM
  5. effectiveness of 2 week methyl 1-test cycle?
    By broiled brain in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-23-2003, 07:00 AM