Getting Test Levels Tested

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I saw this on another forum and wanted to see what you all thought.

If someone is getting bloodwork done, and is hoping to qualify for TRT, and the doctor ordered a test for ONLY total testosterone, could you take say some methyldrol for three days prior to the test, and then stop taking it 24 hours before the blood test have the test levels crashed, without them seeing a range in estrogen/etc?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
It would seem you could get bloodwork done after just a few days of Superdrol and test would be supressed, even while still on it. Though it doesn't seem logical for the doc to only order total test since the other #'s are so crucial too.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
To be exact its testosterone 873, TSH 899, TSH w/ reflex T-4 free 36127, B-12/Folic Acid 7065, CBC w/ Diff 6399.

The numbers are quest codes.

Weird that they are testing for CBC and thyroid. Probably was because of energy complaints. CBC test is for anemia, leukemia, and inflammatory processes.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It would seem you could get bloodwork done after just a few days of Superdrol and test would be supressed, even while still on it. Though it doesn't seem logical for the doc to only order total test since the other #'s are so crucial too.
Yea...he is a DO who is in his first year of practice. Great doctor though, very smart. So the test levels on a blood test would come in low even though superdrol was still in the system?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yea since it was energy related I can see the thyroid. I have a family history of thyroid issues (not me, knock on wood) and that's an issue for my Mom. Your Test #'s look pretty good though.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yea since it was energy related I can see the thyroid. I have a family history of thyroid issues (not me, knock on wood) and that's an issue for my Mom. Your Test #'s look pretty good though.
The tests havnt been done. The numbers are the codes for quest diagnostics. Each code shows what the exact test is for if you go to the website's test menu.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
The tests havnt been done. The numbers are the codes for quest diagnostics. Each code shows what the exact test is for if you go to the website's test menu.
N/M - I'm an idiot. I took my Abyss a little bit ago so I must be half alseep.