Getting Test Levels Tested

  1. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,132
    Answers
    7

    Getting Test Levels Tested


    I saw this on another forum and wanted to see what you all thought.

    If someone is getting bloodwork done, and is hoping to qualify for TRT, and the doctor ordered a test for ONLY total testosterone, could you take say some methyldrol for three days prior to the test, and then stop taking it 24 hours before the blood test have the test levels crashed, without them seeing a range in estrogen/etc?

  2. Registered User
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Answers
    0


    It would seem you could get bloodwork done after just a few days of Superdrol and test would be supressed, even while still on it. Though it doesn't seem logical for the doc to only order total test since the other #'s are so crucial too.
  3. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,132
    Answers
    7


    To be exact its testosterone 873, TSH 899, TSH w/ reflex T-4 free 36127, B-12/Folic Acid 7065, CBC w/ Diff 6399.

    The numbers are quest codes.

    Weird that they are testing for CBC and thyroid. Probably was because of energy complaints. CBC test is for anemia, leukemia, and inflammatory processes.
    •   
       

  4. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,132
    Answers
    7


    Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    It would seem you could get bloodwork done after just a few days of Superdrol and test would be supressed, even while still on it. Though it doesn't seem logical for the doc to only order total test since the other #'s are so crucial too.
    Yea...he is a DO who is in his first year of practice. Great doctor though, very smart. So the test levels on a blood test would come in low even though superdrol was still in the system?
  5. Registered User
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Answers
    0


    Yea since it was energy related I can see the thyroid. I have a family history of thyroid issues (not me, knock on wood) and that's an issue for my Mom. Your Test #'s look pretty good though.
  6. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,132
    Answers
    7


    Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    Yea since it was energy related I can see the thyroid. I have a family history of thyroid issues (not me, knock on wood) and that's an issue for my Mom. Your Test #'s look pretty good though.
    The tests havnt been done. The numbers are the codes for quest diagnostics. Each code shows what the exact test is for if you go to the website's test menu.
  7. Registered User
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    The tests havnt been done. The numbers are the codes for quest diagnostics. Each code shows what the exact test is for if you go to the website's test menu.
    N/M - I'm an idiot. I took my Abyss a little bit ago so I must be half alseep.
  8. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,132
    Answers
    7


    haha 'sall good
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 11:27 AM
  2. Doctor tested test levels, but i started clomid a few days ago.
    By anabolicscuba in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 09:05 PM
  3. Test patch or injections - which is better for raising test levels?
    By leansteel in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 09:07 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 06:17 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 03:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in