Getting Test Levels Tested - AnabolicMinds.com

Getting Test Levels Tested

Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Getting Test Levels Tested

I saw this on another forum and wanted to see what you all thought.

If someone is getting bloodwork done, and is hoping to qualify for TRT, and the doctor ordered a test for ONLY total testosterone, could you take say some methyldrol for three days prior to the test, and then stop taking it 24 hours before the blood test have the test levels crashed, without them seeing a range in estrogen/etc?

Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

It would seem you could get bloodwork done after just a few days of Superdrol and test would be supressed, even while still on it. Though it doesn't seem logical for the doc to only order total test since the other #'s are so crucial too.
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

To be exact its testosterone 873, TSH 899, TSH w/ reflex T-4 free 36127, B-12/Folic Acid 7065, CBC w/ Diff 6399.

The numbers are quest codes.

Weird that they are testing for CBC and thyroid. Probably was because of energy complaints. CBC test is for anemia, leukemia, and inflammatory processes.
    •   

Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    It would seem you could get bloodwork done after just a few days of Superdrol and test would be supressed, even while still on it. Though it doesn't seem logical for the doc to only order total test since the other #'s are so crucial too.
    Yea...he is a DO who is in his first year of practice. Great doctor though, very smart. So the test levels on a blood test would come in low even though superdrol was still in the system?
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

Yea since it was energy related I can see the thyroid. I have a family history of thyroid issues (not me, knock on wood) and that's an issue for my Mom. Your Test #'s look pretty good though.
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    Yea since it was energy related I can see the thyroid. I have a family history of thyroid issues (not me, knock on wood) and that's an issue for my Mom. Your Test #'s look pretty good though.
    The tests havnt been done. The numbers are the codes for quest diagnostics. Each code shows what the exact test is for if you go to the website's test menu.
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    The tests havnt been done. The numbers are the codes for quest diagnostics. Each code shows what the exact test is for if you go to the website's test menu.
    N/M - I'm an idiot. I took my Abyss a little bit ago so I must be half alseep.
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

haha 'sall good

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 11:27 AM
  2. Doctor tested test levels, but i started clomid a few days ago.
    By anabolicscuba in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 09:05 PM
  3. Test patch or injections - which is better for raising test levels?
    By leansteel in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 09:07 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 06:17 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 03:09 PM