Are natty test boosters liver toxic?
- 07-12-2008, 10:04 PM
- 07-16-2008, 08:47 PM
I can't think of any natty test boosters that are hepatotoxic. I'm not saying that there aren't any, I just can't think of any at all.
Do you have one in mind?RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
07-16-2008, 09:01 PM
haha, don't risk it; run cycle support your whole life...the guys over at AI need to support their NP habits
Iron Legion Rep
07-16-2008, 09:12 PM
^^^LOL...you should have pimped STOKED for us instead, it would have been more appropriate
Can anybody think of any natty test boosters that are hepatotoxic?
RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
Similar Forum Threads
- By sundevil04 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 35Last Post: 08-01-2008, 12:29 PM
- By tryingharder in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 07-02-2008, 12:36 PM
- By jnoodles in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-29-2007, 01:15 PM
- By Xodus in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 12Last Post: 11-27-2007, 08:41 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-05-2006, 02:16 PM