Epistane Cycle Help

Xemantic

Awards
The past few days I've been doing a lot of reading on these forums as I've decided to give Epistane a try in the near future... not right away, so I came up with an example Cycle that I need critique on.

Epistane Cycle

2 days on, one day off, 2 days on, 2 days off

4x/wk pulse Sun, Mon, Wed, Thur:

Week-Dose(mg)

Week 1 (10mg,20mg,30mg,30mg) + Cycle Support - 1 scoop in the morning, 1 scoop at night

Week 2 30mg + Cycle Support - 1 scoop in the morning, 1 scoop at night

Week 3 30mg-40mg + Cycle Support - 1 scoop in the morning, 1 scoop at night

Week 4 30mg-40mg + Cycle Support - 1 scoop in the morning, 1 scoop at night

Week 5 30mg-50mg + Cycle Support - 1 scoop in the morning, 1 scoop at night

Week 6 30mg-50mg + Cycle Support - 1 scoop in the morning, 1 scoop at night

Week 7 Post Cycle Support -1 scoop in the morning 1 scoop at night
X-Lean - 1 cap in the morning, 1 cap at night
6oxo - 300mg

Week 8 Post Cycle Support -1 scoop in the morning 1 scoop at night
6oxo - 400mg

Week 9 Post Cycle Support -1 scoop in the morning 1 scoop at night
6oxo - 500mg

Week 10 Post Cycle Support -1 scoop in the morning 1 scoop at night
6oxo - 600mg

In neoborns thread he suggests to take an AI or Test Booster on "off" days to punctuate the positive hormonal bounce back effect of pulsing. Any idea what I could take on off days for that purpose?

Thanks Guys

mr2lizard

mr2lizard

Awards
Read his post again and you will see that he list's them and even has certain ones recommended.

Xemantic

Awards
ok so I can take Formestane or 6-OXO on my off days then during the cycle? and besides that what do u think of how I have it planned so far?

mr2lizard

mr2lizard

Awards
Right now Im not sure if you'll be able to find any Formestane but 6-OXO is easy to find. Take it on your off days. Everything looks ok but I'd make sure from some of the bigger guys here with more experience.

Xemantic

Awards
Yeah I saw your thread on Formestane. I looked around too and didn't find anything, so I guess I'd have to use 6-OXO

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I am running a havoc pulse now. I opted to use PCS as my natural test booster on off days, however I am running DHEA at 50mgs. also.
Some people add another test booster. Nolvadex is a popular one, but I never tried it.
Good luck my friend!

Xemantic

Awards
I am running a havoc pulse now. I opted to use PCS as my natural test booster on off days, however I am running DHEA at 50mgs. also.
Some people add another test booster. Nolvadex is a popular one, but I never tried it.
Good luck my friend!
Are you taking an Anti Cortisol at all on off days? I know neoborn suggested this in his thread but some people are telling me it might be counter productive to making gains?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Diesel Test Hardcore: test booster

Recommended to have SERM on-hand. I always have something around (Toremifene, Tamoxifene, etc.)

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
why are u upping the dosage of 6-oxo during ur pct..starting low and going high? typically you should taper down. and x-lean is good..but lean xtreme is the best IMO

Xemantic

Awards
why are u upping the dosage of 6-oxo during ur pct..starting low and going high? typically you should taper down. and x-lean is good..but lean xtreme is the best IMO
so I should leave the dosages as is but do them in reverse? also is there any point to taking creatine and superpump while cycling Epistane? I'm assuming no?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
so I should leave the dosages as is but do them in reverse? also is there any point to taking creatine and superpump while cycling Epistane? I'm assuming no?
i would not use creatine on cycle..PCT yeah thats a great idea. yes do the dosages in reverse..with tapering off there is a less risk of estrogen rebound..as with tapering up ur increasing and increasing and then just cutting it off...i usually do like 400/300/200/100 but if ur doing higher dosages do like 600/400/300/200/100