Newbie!! looking for advice?

rr3c2b

Awards
Hi i'm knew here. i've been reading a little bit and seems to me many of the users are very knowledgable about things i have questions about lol. I am looking to start my first cycle ever and was wondering what u would reccomend? I am
5'10 160 pounds. i am looking to bulk up but would also like to have a good core. So anything u can tell me I would be appreciated a lot. Thank you!

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
What you run and why you run it have many various degrees of logic behind them....its truly difficult for guys to sit back and say that you should run this or run that without ever sitting down and talking to someone and getting to know their history and goals. You have come to a good place to get basic knowledge so that you can begin to decide for yourself what you would like to do....take your time and make good decisions so that when you do take that plunge the results will be worth it.

holy

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You need to read and research for at least 3 months. No one is going to wipe your ass for you. BTW at 5'10 160 pounds I SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY doubt that your routine and diet are anywhere near acceptable or even medially on track.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
You need to read and research for at least 3 months. No one is going to wipe your ass for you. BTW at 5'10 160 pounds I SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY doubt that your routine and diet are anywhere near acceptable or even medially on track.
I have to agree with this staetment 100%:clap2: