methyl-1 test...?

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
okay my friends at legalgear have been so nice as to offer me some Methyl-1 as a professional courticy ...." thanks guys "

Now hear we go I just came off of a really bad cycle ...My heart just wasn't in it. I have had too many other responcabilitys .... and stress.( girl friend )

I'm fully recovered . I was thinking about giving it another try....I didn't intend on coming off for a year but did do to the lack of motivation. THings are a going to change soon and I will be able to focus.....

I love test enth. tren dbol .....makes me grow. throw in some prop .....
omg ...now how should I work in the methyl

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know chemo said he was going to stack it with prop. I am taking it by itself to see how it goes.

jdhz12181

Awards
I am going to run it with 4ad-cyp at about 1400mg a week.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
running 10mg/day with 75mg EOD of fina and 75mg ED of prop

yes i know it may be two steroids competing for the same receptor; but i think if i keep the doses down of both it'll be fine

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
probably a dumb question, but what is prop? legal/illegal and if legal where can i obtain it?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
probably a dumb question, but what is prop? legal/illegal and if legal where can i obtain it?
Pro is Testosterone Propionate. You can make your own Prop out of Synovex. Synovex is legal.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
yeah BUYING it as synovex is legal; converting it is very much illegal

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i think prop/and methyl-1 test would be a killer combo for cutting, especially with some liquidex in there. If you want to bulk I'd say enan for 12 and EQ for 10 weeks, with methyl weeks 1-4 and9-12, with a 2 week taper down on prop.

ManBeast