drug test

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
if im taking trenadrol from kilo sports and m-drol from cel will it appear on a Police drug test?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
A probation test or an employment test? The answer to the latter would certainly be no....I am on the hiring commitee for one of the largest petroleum companies in the US, and Im not aware of anyone yet who screens for any type of anabolic compound in their hiring process...

holy

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to agree. The same goes for the military. They only test for it if there is a reason/provocation otherwise most companies and organizations just test for the standard NIDA 5.

1. Cannabinoids (marijuana, hashish - tests for metabolite THCCOOH)
2. Cocaine (cocaine, benzoylecognine, cocaethylene)- tests for cocaine metabolite)
3. Amphetamines (amphetamine, methamphetamine)
4. Opiates (heroin, opium, codeine, morphine, 6-MAM)
5. Phencyclidine (PCP)

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
Testing for anabolics is very costly and far outside normal testing for the NIDA 5. However, I've seen news recently that some law enforcement divisions have begun considering new policies regarding officers and the use of anabolic steroids. Also remember, however, that in addition to passing the drug screening process, you will also have to pass a rigorous polygraph exam. Some of the questions will almost certainly pertain to your drug history.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
hmm maybe i should just run a non-hormone cycle than, just to be on the safe side and its for employment .

hmm now what should i run i wanna try stoked

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
hmm maybe i should just run a non-hormone cycle than, just to be on the safe side and its for employment .

hmm now what should i run i wanna try stoked

Well hell, if you run a prohormone cyce and you are asked whether or not you have used any illegal compounds you technically wouldnt be lying because they are at the moment legal. Its only if you used any "real" compounds would you be lying in my opinion. People that take new prohormones are breaking the law...at least not until those compounds get banned.