Help a 19 year old out who made a stupid mistake

DaveWalton

Awards
Recently, I made the STUPID decision to take m1t. I'm 19 and will be 20 in November. I took 750mg of oral 4-AD for 3 weeks before that and immediately took m1t for 9 days. I stopped after 9 days for seeing signs of gyno.

I fully realize that what I did was impatient and stupid and I will nto be touching a steroid/PH again until I am at least 21, but I'd like to know if my HPTA can fully recover after 9 days of m1t? I began taking Nolvadex at 40mg ED immediately after stopping m1t two weeks ago as well as 6g of tribulus daily for the first week...tapering down the dosages of course for trib and nolva after the first 2 weeks.

It's been 2 weeks since I stopped m1t and started PCT...my balls seem back to normal for the most part and I have no problem getting it up...but do you think my natural test production will get back to normal...and how long will it take?

Thanks in advance

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Despite how stupid it was, after 9 days and a couple weeks of 4AD you SHOULD be fine after the Nolva. I'd get blood tests just to be safe & stay AWAY from AAS for a long while.

Losing natural test & libido are only a couple possible issues with AAS usage under 25. The dramatic increase in the chances of bone cancer later in life due to growth plates being disrupted is another possible serious issue.

DaveWalton

Awards
And I realize you have to be 21 to post about AAS, PH, PCT, etc...I realize what I did was stupid and I'm asking for input as to whether or not I can fully recover from my 3weeks 4-AD and 9 days m1t.

Thanks

DaveWalton

Awards
Despite how stupid it was, after 9 days and a couple weeks of 4AD you SHOULD be fine after the Nolva. I'd get blood tests just to be safe & stay AWAY from AAS for a long while.

Losing natural test & libido are only a couple possible issues with AAS usage under 25. The dramatic increase in the chances of bone cancer later in life due to growth plates being disrupted is another possible serious issue.
Thank you for the reply...I posted the above post before I saw your reply btw.

And you don't need to tell me twice to stay away from PH/AAS. Thanks for the input.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
your mistake wasn't your age IMO, although you should have waited.

your mistake is not starting PCT after the 3 week 4-ad cycle. your mistake was M1T. you should've researched. M1T is probably the harshest pro-hormone out there.

honestly, if your balls are back to normal size and you have no problem gettin' it up, then you should be back to normal in a matter of weeks. whether or not you'll loose the gyno is beyond me. i really hope that turns out ok bro! good luck.

get some bloodwork too if you can! that way you'll know for sure. and don't run another cycle for at least a year i'd say. just my opinion. it might take your body a while to recover from this one although you might FEEL fine sooner than that.