Salvaging masteron from pure BA,advice requested

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is my first tike homebrewing an injectible and I've royally ****ed up.

I've put 10 grams of masteron into 125mL of BA,mistaking BA's use for BB's use.

Canb I dry this powder out somehow via sticking it in a microwave?

Insult to injury,I injected sub-q once,the other 3 injections I've done were intramuscular.I feel fine,no signs of alcohol poison but there is a lump where i injected into my stomach fat and that side of my stomach is slightly distended because of this.It hurts when touched but not as bad as the IM injections on my ass and quad.Two of the IM injects (on both ass cheeks) have the same thing going on and are painful but the pain is fading relative to the day of injecting.The last injection was yesterday,which was into my quad and it hurts like hell when walking but there is no lump/distention present.

I've used test e in oil before and had similiar problems,via both sub-q and IM.The pain as well as the lumps/welts happened with every injection,most were done sub-q but I fared as p[oorly as I did via IM injecting.I followed the proper injecting method from an article on steroid.com.

I really need some help here,both with salvaging the masteron and avoiding getting stuck with a hospital bill to have my stomach looked at.

erokyrwrld

erokyrwrld

Awards
Oh boy. You my friend will be quickly nominated for this year's Darwin awards.

First off, why the hell are you injecting sub-q? Unless you are using a water based substance, the only thing you will get from this is an abcess. The oil will not be able to disperse properly when injected into fat.

Second, tell me you didn't really inject a pure ba hormone solution. BA causes necrosis (look it up - cell death!). 5% BA is a maximum only to keep solutions sterile.

You must throw away your masteron now. Do not hold onto it thinking someday you may find a use for it - just throw it away. Consider it a lesson learned. 5% ba, 20% bb maximum for any hormone. Even if you thought the ba was bb, what was your thought process in using 125mL?? At a normal ratio, you are looking at 16mg/mL (w/ bb @ 20%). Sounds like you intended to use a pure bb carrier - something I cannot even comprehend.

You need to turn in your gym pass now. You will kill yourself because you are too lazy or too stupid to do things properly, and then the **** will just rain down on the rest of us.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
First off, why the hell are you injecting sub-q? Unless you are using a water based substance, the only thing you will get from this is an abcess. The oil will not be able to disperse properly when injected into fat.
Actually, there is documentation of oil-based injections working sub-q, but it doesn't offer much advantage over IM, plus the non-therapeutic use would call for more than 1/2 mL to be injected...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17143361?ordinalpos=15&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum