hdrol cycle...issue with headache

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Well, not sure if this is from the hdrol, but figured I ask. I am on my 2nd day of it. Running 50 a day.

I have developed a dull headache on the end of the first day. When lifting, at the end of sets my vision was a bit spotty....and also, I have been sweating VERY bad today as well.

I am running cycle support. My BP has ranged from 140/60 to 136/79. I did get concerned because the bottom number seemed low, but I would figure that a headache would be from it being higher than lower.

Anyways, any suggestions/help would be appreciated.

thanks

Cerberus777

Cerberus777

Awards
drink some gatoraide or some sea salt and crystal light but drink a lot off it! sounds like you are dehidrated it did the same to me.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
thanks, i have been drinking around a gallon of water a day which I thought would be enough. Just can't shake this dull headache. Quite irritating to say the least.

I would attribute it to the hdrol since it started the evening after taking the 2nd pill.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
when u drink a gallon of water in general when your on a PH or STeroid drink almost twice that. make sure your taking support supps. have fun h-drol is a very promising compound

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, gonna up to 2 gallons. Taking Cycle support twice daily, fish oil, and a multivitamin, along with anabolic pump.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
just out of curiousity, this wouldn't be BP related correct? I just was wondering if I should pick up more hawthorne berry and stack that on cycle support.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coming from someone who takes blood pressures everyday. Your B/P's are not that bad. The diastolic (bottom numbers) on both the ones you posted are fine and as for the systolic (top numbers) above 140 is when to start questioning high B/P, but that's when to start questioning. I see young healthy males with B/P's in the 130/140's every day and have no concern for them. Hope that helps.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Coming from someone who takes blood pressures everyday. Your B/P's are not that bad. The diastolic (bottom numbers) on both the ones you posted are fine and as for the systolic (top numbers) above 140 is when to start questioning high B/P, but that's when to start questioning. I see young healthy males with B/P's in the 130/140's every day and have no concern for them. Hope that helps.

Thanks, pretty much what I needed to hear. Guess I am gonna up the H20 and Electrolytes.

thanks again.

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
just out of curiousity, this wouldn't be BP related correct? I just was wondering if I should pick up more hawthorne berry and stack that on cycle support.
Finishing up my Hdrol run. Tommorrow is the last day. Went 50/75/75/100/100. Ran AI Cycle Support and some Hawthorn Berry Extract caps the whole way through as I am prone to high BP occassionally which causes those nagging headaches. Anyhow, I think the extra Hawthorn helped as I never got any headaches and BP remained normal whole way through, even as I upped the dose the last 2 weeks. Also, did 1-2 gallons of H2O every day. :dance:

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
I totally agree with this as well. I lot of doctors hype up the whole BP issue thing. I also question the way some of the nurses take my BP. I stop by my Dr.'s office occassionally and they are in such a hurry it's like they pump it a few times and then are like blah blah blah over blah blah blah see you next week...lol! Now, I am not saying ALL nurses are like that, but where I go (which I plan on changing) they are in such a hurry it's border line rude as hell. Then right after that I go to my pharmacy down the street and use the machine thing (which takes a few minutes to do) and it's a totally different reading (more normal) and I know they calibrate the machine properly like twice a week, lol.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"u need more then 1 gallon a day if u run AAS"
im running epi halo50 and fura i drink like 2.5 gallons

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards

I would be very happy with numbers like those throughout a cycle. After dosing Trenadrol for a week, I was waking up to 160/95 regularly. And really, thats only high for an extended period of time. It would take a substantial amount of pressure to result in cardiac arrest or blood vessel hemmorrhaging.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
wow, bp was pretty high up on you man. Well, headache is lingering but not as bad as yesterday. Drank a gallon already in the past 3 hours. And gorged myself at lunch, and I actually felt a tad better after that!

JonLanni

Awards
Todays my last day on hdrol. 75/75/75/100/100. Had a few bad headaches. Very irritating, I agree. I linked the headaches to deyhdration n food intake partner.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Im Such A Idiot I Just Rememberd Make Sure Your Downing Those Carbs!!!!!!! And Drink Loads Of Water That Should Bring Sides To A Screaching Halt, Give It A Shot

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Well, as of Sat, headache just disappeared...phew!

Fat6

Awards
Just curious on those carb numbers, this freakin headache in killin me!

And H20??

Thanks!

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
im going into week 5 now and am gonna bump to 100 for the last week. any ideas on dosage times? maybe 50 am and 50 pm? thsnk

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
guys... the headaches, at least in my case... and they do come with just about any anabolic... are coming as a result of too little carbs i'd say. up your carb intake, complex obviously, although sugars and simples do have their various uses. in addition to the hdrol you're on, you are also taking anabolic pump, an insulin sensitizer. even though you produce less insulin while on apump, if your complex carbs arent high enough you're bound to get the headaches. water will only do so much, as i can assume you're drinking plenty. eat more carbs.

otherwise, hdrol is the f*ing sh*t. great drive, great sense of wellbeing, great libido, appetite increase, pumps. its a great hormone flat out. i've never messed with turinabol but would assume its affects to be quite similar. i find hdrol to be a great stacker as well, especially with any of the unandrogenic hormones. keeps lethargy to a minimum, maintains appetite and all of the above. great stuff

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
spreading the doses out is a good idea, but take advantage of hdrols half life, which is something around a half-day to 14hrs. 2-3 at once and you feel great. another approach that gave me success and most definitely extremely stable hormone levels, was 1am, 1pre wkout, 1 immediately post wkout, and 1 pm. if you're noticing issues with sleep, try to take the pm dose earlier than later to avoid staring at the ceiling all night.