3-AD and HAVOC questions

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Ran a cycle of havoc at 20/20/30/30 mid april. Jumped from 175 to 235 on bench and stacked up from 159.5 to 172.5lbs upperbody only! I absolutely loved it...sex drive was phenominal...mood/well being was amazing.

PCT=horrible. Day 1 my libido dropped and by day 5 it was completely utterly non-existant. Horrifying. Humiliating. And Dumbfounding. Nolva at 40/20/10/10. Seemed like each time i dropped dosage I regained some libido. Had slighlt nipple sensativity for a week after nolva (should have taken AI).

I really really want the havoc experience again. I would love to run 30/30/40/40 and explode to 190lbs. However I am deeply concerned about LIBIDO!...

1. do you guys believe libido loss was due to shutdown(testicles did atrophy) or side effect of nolvadex

So...thought about 3-ad and bought the bottle to early come to find that its not nearly as effective as advertised. I have a bottle of nolva, havoc, and 3-ad sitting in front of me.

What do you guys think about pulsing havoc EOD at 20 or 30mg while taking 3-AD ED? Would I be able to dodge the SERM in PCT so that I do not have to go through the libido loss while still maintaing solid solid gains?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 32
Anabolics 7
Mikle Anabolics 6
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0