juggernaut nutrition winztrol

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
anybody use this or know more about it. i know it is gaspari orastan-e at 50mgs instead of 25mg like the original but any feedback? really hard to find reviews of this. anybody got any experience or more info?

GuitarHero

GuitarHero

Awards
anybody use this or know more about it. i know it is gaspari orastan-e at 50mgs instead of 25mg like the original but any feedback? really hard to find reviews of this. anybody got any experience or more info?
I just started a cycle Monday of WinZtrol at 150mg daily and H-Drol at 50mg daily. Nothing really to report as of yet, but I found some nice reviews of it a while back before I picked it up. I can keep you posted on how it goes if you'd like, I was thinking about starting to log it when I get a chance.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I just started a cycle Monday of WinZtrol at 150mg daily and H-Drol at 50mg daily. Nothing really to report as of yet, but I found some nice reviews of it a while back before I picked it up. I can keep you posted on how it goes if you'd like, I was thinking about starting to log it when I get a chance.

yeah dude def log it or at least email me like once a week. im having surgery in august and im planning a stack for about june of 09 when i can lift at full intensity again. def keep me posted and good luck. o also...PM the links to the reviews. thanks.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
im pretty sure thisguy has run it a few times and seemed to like it. perhaps he we jump in here or maybe pm him.

Work

Awards
I used to use I think it was Mega-Zol Winstrol (Same people that made Mega-H etc) which when I stacked it with anything made me crazy horny. Since I can't get that anymore I bought some Juggarnaut about 6 months ago and have not experienced the same thing from it. In fact I'm not sure it did anything for me so it's just sitting here.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I think 11-oxo is a better choice overall for the same effects: fatloss, str, and vascularity/density. Of course the price is much greater. I ran into some High BP issues above 200mg of Winztrol as well. I think adrenosterone is just a cleaner/safer compound overall.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Just tracked down your thread. I PM'ed you back BigPapa. I'm using 11oxo right now (midway through week 1, actually), and I'm liking it so far.

As far as winz vs. mega-zol...I agree. Mega zol was better, but that was my opinion with pretty much all of their products. I loved Generic Labz, and I wish they'd put out some more products.

That said, winztrol is still very effective if used properly (and I noticed the same effects on libido with it that I did on mega-zol :thumbsup:). For $28 a bottle, you can't go wrong. Grab 2 for just a few bucks more than a bottle of 11oxo (you need two of that one too, by the way), and give it a go.

BP, you looking to stack, or run solo? It makes a really nice dry cutting stack w/ a halo clone or epi. Or if you literally want to gain almost no muscle, but just cut, maybe winztrol w/ 11oxo? I'm just speculating on this last, but it might not be a bad idea. I'm currently running my 11oxo w/ furazadrol which is a damn similar compound, though it's supposed to be a little better. Again, it's costly as hell - $45 per bottle, 2 bottle minimum, 3 bottles better still.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Just tracked down your thread. I PM'ed you back BigPapa. I'm using 11oxo right now (midway through week 1, actually), and I'm liking it so far.

As far as winz vs. mega-zol...I agree. Mega zol was better, but that was my opinion with pretty much all of their products. I loved Generic Labz, and I wish they'd put out some more products.

That said, winztrol is still very effective if used properly (and I noticed the same effects on libido with it that I did on mega-zol :thumbsup:). For $28 a bottle, you can't go wrong. Grab 2 for just a few bucks more than a bottle of 11oxo (you need two of that one too, by the way), and give it a go.

BP, you looking to stack, or run solo? It makes a really nice dry cutting stack w/ a halo clone or epi. Or if you literally want to gain almost no muscle, but just cut, maybe winztrol w/ 11oxo? I'm just speculating on this last, but it might not be a bad idea. I'm currently running my 11oxo w/ furazadrol which is a damn similar compound, though it's supposed to be a little better. Again, it's costly as hell - $45 per bottle, 2 bottle minimum, 3 bottles better still.
was thinking about a stack of xtreme tren, h-drol or havoc, and winztrol or 11-oxo. goal is to start the cycle at about 210 and be 220 lean, ripped and strong by the end.