19 year old Gyno Question...

DaveWalton

Awards
To make a long story short I made the STUPID decision to take m1t at 20mg. I took it for 9 days and stopped, thankfully, and will never touch a steroid/prohormone again until I am at least 21.

Unfortunately, around day 7 of m1t I noticed that my nipples were puffier and that they pointed out a lot more. There are no hard lumps or real pain or soreness when I touch them, but they stick out a lot more than they used to. It's embarrassing.

I've been taking Nolvadex at 40mg ED for 13 days now and they seem to stick out a bit more and definitely haven't been reduced.

Is this gyno I've developed permanent, only to be removed by surgery...or will nolvadex help remove and prevent the gyno from developing further?

Any help much appreciated.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
did u also read the rules thread?...sorry for being a d!ck but all the info u need is out there and its pretty stupid that u put ur age in the title

read, dont post under 21

DaveWalton

Awards
My question isn't regarding steroids or PH's or using them, it's regarding GYNO and how to get rid of it. Why would I have to be 21 to ask about gyno and treating it? I realize what I did was stupid and I'm trying to fix things.

Also, I definitely searched all over google and the boards here and I haven't found anything pertinent to my specific problem (pointy, swollen nipples without a lump or pain) and if Nolvadex will fully remove it.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
The stupid part was not taking M1T, it was taking it underage and also not using any PCT after 9 days.

How long ago was this?

I would continue the Nolvadex for another day and then taper the dosage down to 20 for another 2 weeks. If there is no improvement you outa see a doctor and be totally straight with them. It may be there to stay, it may be due to something else (i.e. prolactin).

DaveWalton

Awards
The stupid part was not taking M1T, it was taking it underage and also not using any PCT after 9 days.

How long ago was this?

I would continue the Nolvadex for another day and then taper the dosage down to 20 for another 2 weeks. If there is no improvement you outa see a doctor and be totally straight with them. It may be there to stay, it may be due to something else (i.e. prolactin).
Yeah, that's what I meant by it was a stupid decision since I am 19. This was 13 days ago that I stopped m1t after 9 days and began taking Nolvadex at 40mg ED. I began PCT immediately.

Thanks for the reply btw. So you think it's gyno even though there are no lumps, soreness, or pain when I touch my nipples?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's what I meant by it was a stupid decision since I am 19. This was 13 days ago that I stopped m1t after 9 days and began taking Nolvadex at 40mg ED. I began PCT immediately.

Thanks for the reply btw. So you think it's gyno even though there are no lumps, soreness, or pain when I touch my nipples?
Gotcha

It could be water retention due to estrogen, could be prolactin, hard to say. IMO continue the Nolvadex and let it ride. If it doesnt change at all you'll definitely need to see a doc.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
So you think it's gyno even though there are no lumps, soreness, or pain when I touch my nipples?
did u gain any weight? it may have just been some water behind the nipple....puffy nipples doesnt = gyno

DaveWalton

Awards
Continue taking Nolvadex at 40mg ED for another two weeks or taper it down to 20mg after tomorrow as I've taken 40mg for 2 weeks now?

The only plus is that it hasn't really gotten worse for about a week and a bit now...but it hasn't improved either.

DaveWalton

Awards
did u gain any weight? it may have just been some water behind the nipple....puffy nipples doesnt = gyno
I gained about 6 pounds in those 9 days. I've lost most of that now though as I've been lazy and a bit depressed lately. I am still working out but my diet isn't in check and my workouts have been lazy. I guess subconsciously I feel bad for taking m1t at my age and think I don't deserve to keep the gains.

Anyways, as for puffy nipples...they never really used to stick out at all and now they stick out when they aren't cold and haven't been touched (they stick out about 1mm or a tiny bit more) and when they get cold or stimulated they stick out about 1.5-2mm.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Continue taking Nolvadex at 40mg ED for another two weeks or taper it down to 20mg after tomorrow as I've taken 40mg for 2 weeks now?

The only plus is that it hasn't really gotten worse for about a week and a bit now...but it hasn't improved either.
Drop it 20 mg for 2 weeks tomorrow and then maybe an additional week at 10 mg

Can you get some topical formestane? That may help, the AI may do the trick it if is water.

crazilyfter42

Awards
This sounds like water retention. It seems that gyno usually has other symptoms like soreness and lumps. I would keep dosing the nolva and drop it to 20mg like others have mentioned. Topical formestane may be a good idea, like someone previously mentioned, if the nolva doesnt do the job .

mdtech123

Awards
Quick question for u guys who think his problem might be water retention. Could that water retention be permanent if not treated? Cause i have the exact same problem, either formed from puberty or from being a dumb*** like him and doing some injectables with no pct when i was 19.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
M1T is notorious for prolactin issues. Add in some B6 and taper down on the nolve.

DaveWalton

Awards
M1T is notorious for prolactin issues. Add in some B6 and taper down on the nolve.
So you think it may be prolactin induced gyno? Like I said, the one symptom I have is puffy, pointy nipples. No soreness, no hard lump, no itchiness. I will pick up some vitamin b6 today (guess it can't hurt). How much do you suggest?

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
So you think it may be prolactin induced gyno? Like I said, the one symptom I have is puffy, pointy nipples. No soreness, no hard lump, no itchiness. I will pick up some vitamin b6 today (guess it can't hurt). How much do you suggest?
Grab some P-5-P instead of B6.

Dose it at around 200mg a day i beleive.