ALRI restore and 6oxo Pct stack

mdtech123

Awards
After alot of research i think i might use restore and 6oxo together for a complete, and cost effective PCT stack. This will be after a 4 weeker of trenx and Epidrol stack. So im thinking of starting the restore first for its estrogen, cortisol, and prolactin control effects. this will not shut down estrogen completely as this is not desired. Starting on week 3 or 4 i'll add in the 6oxo for additional estrogen control as well as for extra test boost because i think that the restore is only a mild test booster. Any thoughts on this??

krogtaar

Awards
i did restore/6 oxo after 2 bottles of jungle warfare...

didnt feel much of a difference from the restore/6oxo...i didnt feel shut down at all after the jungle warfare, but when i stopped restore/6oxo, felt like they werent making a difference

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
You could also look into Post Cycle Support it was designed by thesinner for pct fro epi compounds. Best of luck bro

word...........Im sold on cycle support and pcs/stoked........

I just did 4 weeks TrenX- 90mg ED, which i ran cycle support, B6, 4g's EFA complex and Multi V during and had 0 blood pressure issues, and i was still consuming caffeine/stimulants. Im sold!

its not a cheap pct, but i am very happy with it........both as a pct and plain muscle-building, fatburning stack. Note:I had shrinkage. PCT- late week 1 to early week 2 boys were back.

30 days. around 125-135 bucks.
PCS/Stoked-2AM/2PM
Activate Xtreme-1,1,2 preworkout or 5 pm.
Lean Xtreme-1,1,1
ZMA- bedtime

To be honest i am more happy with my PCT as a stack then the trenX....... lol...Lifts are going up, not gaining fat, appetite is up, i am happy with my choices....... They are staples........

Im an AI hugger:) fo sho

PS. Gains were 5 pounds and significant fat loss. Pumps were good, strength did not really go up for me........Until PCT. So far all weight has stayed on. I started PCT, July 1st. Diet was clean for the most part. 3200-3500 cals......... Tons of chicken/brn rice.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
After alot of research i think i might use restore and 6oxo together for a complete, and cost effective PCT stack. This will be after a 4 weeker of trenx and Epidrol stack. So im thinking of starting the restore first for its estrogen, cortisol, and prolactin control effects. this will not shut down estrogen completely as this is not desired. Starting on week 3 or 4 i'll add in the 6oxo for additional estrogen control as well as for extra test boost because i think that the restore is only a mild test booster. Any thoughts on this??

What will be your dosages? Im curious about this stack.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
6-bromodione, an ingredient in Restore, is known to be suppressive,
please reconsider use in PCT.