Gyno from havoc or all mental?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I have very small nipples and am very low bodyfat, pretty cut. I gained 12lbs on havoc cycle and followed up with nolva for 3.5 weeks.

However, the other day (2 months after cycle) I felt my chest after reading a gyno thread and noticed that...

When I pinch together my fingers deep behind my nipple I feel a very small soft, squishy gland like lymph node thing behind each nipple. They do not hurt, are NOT noticeable unless I really hunt for them with my fingers...do not make my nipples puffy or itch?

Is it normal to have a small unnoticeable gland?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, this is normal...all men have them - you might be hypersensitive in your head, and looking for it - but go ahead and keep an eye on it.

If you are not experiencing sensitivity, then you are most likely fine.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
it's all in your head bro. i felt that too the other day and guess what? i've never ran any drugs in my life yet.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it's all in your head bro. i felt that too the other day and guess what? i've never ran any drugs in my life yet.
Keyword: YET

side note: you can get gyno naturally, without any kind of drugs.

krogtaar

Awards
could be from havoc, but likely you are just noticing it cause you are sensitive to it now.

im pretty sure i had a bunk serm and got a tiny bit of fluid come out when i squeeze 5 days after stopping havoc. havoc supresses the estrogen binding to those receptors, so post cycle you are more sensitive to it

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
could be from havoc, but likely you are just noticing it cause you are sensitive to it now.

im pretty sure i had a bunk serm and got a tiny bit of fluid come out when i squeeze 5 days after stopping havoc. havoc supresses the estrogen binding to those receptors, so post cycle you are more sensitive to it
Hence why we recommend a SERM for PCT.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Thankyou guys. Everytime I have searched on any forum about gyno, symptoms show up as lumps behind nipples....no one mentions that you are supposed to have small glands to begin with I guess. I guess I should assume that when these gland/lumps swell, become sensative, hard, painful...then you have gyno.

I do recall that 5 days after last week of 10mg nolva, my nipples were sensative and if I squeezed them like vice-grip with all my finger strength one tiny droplet size coating of white would coat my nipples. I didn't worry about this as it was soooo minute. Thought about running an AI but decided against it as sensativity subsided by the weekend.

Only reason I began to panic about these lumps is because I searched for the lumps on purpose after reading that they are abnormal...but I guess small unnoticeable and non-painful lumps are natural male glands?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
well i'm still panicing as I came across a threat that says if you pinch a fold of skin around you nipples and roll back and forth and feel anything under the nipples its signs of gyno development.

I definitely feel a little soft lump like a lymph node behind my nipples... i can only feel it if i squeeze from above and below my nipples and roll...not from left to right....

just want to get more opinions before I see a doctor or try letro. You SHOULD always be able to feel a tiny gland or not???

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude,

Far too many guys around here playing with there nipples thinking they have gyno.

The cure: Start playing with your testicles and you will forget all about gyno.

Seriously, all males have mammary glands.

Look at the sequence in which you discovered even the idea that you might have gyno:

"However, the other day (2 months after cycle) I felt my chest after reading a gyno thread and noticed that... "

Like I said, read up on hypogonadism then start playing with your testicles. :)

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
well...i def feel relieved. Its just havoc was my first cycle and it was HIGHLY suppressive but HIGHLY effective. My left nut took a good 6 weeks to return after the cycle. And i quit pct at week 4.

Anyhow I know next time to run AI after nolva....I reffered to the havoc for dummies threat at BB.com...they only mention serm for 4 weeks.