hows this pct for Sustanon/havoc sound

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
i just finished my 14 week cycle of sus, i was doing 2 shots of 350mg of sus per week -700mg/week the last 4 weeks. I also took RPN havoc for 4 weeks (no back pumps). i feel ok and the gains were great. I am planning on running my pct in 2 weeks. I am gonna take creatine (maybe no xplode), advanced pct by anabolic xtreme, 6oxo,post cycle support and i have some nolva on hand. I took .5 mg of L-dex eod which kept alot of bloat off. I gained 15 pnds of lean solid muscle maybe the best cycle yet, and i have 3 under my belt. I was 189 in may, now 204. The only problem i got was at times cery increased aggression and some acne on my arms.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i just finished my 14 week cycle of sus, i was doing 2 shots of 350mg of sus per week -700mg/week the last 4 weeks. I also took RPN havoc for 4 weeks (no back pumps). i feel ok and the gains were great. I am planning on running my pct in 2 weeks. I am gonna take creatine (maybe no xplode), advanced pct by anabolic xtreme, 6oxo,post cycle support and i have some nolva on hand. I took .5 mg of L-dex eod which kept alot of bloat off. I gained 15 pnds of lean solid muscle maybe the best cycle yet, and i have 3 under my belt. I was 189 in may, now 204. The only problem i got was at times cery increased aggression and some acne on my arms.
nolva is all u need, if u feel the need to add more then just use the PCS with it....no need for a "kitchen sink" approach

JLM5151

JLM5151

Awards
I would also substitute a better creatine than No Xplode in there if you want to use it in your PCT.... NeoVar or probably even Creatine Mono would do you much better....

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
I would also substitute a better creatine than No Xplode in there if you want to use it in your PCT.... NeoVar or probably even Creatine Mono would do you much better....

ok, i havent taken creatine in like 10 years and actually had good results when i did, i didnt pick up the no xplode yet, so i will grab some neovar

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Whatever you do make sure you take an AI after Nolva with havoc. Even if its a low dosage.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whatever you do make sure you take an AI after Nolva with havoc. Even if its a low dosage.

A AI in the 4th week of pct and tapering down the dose is fine but I do not think it is needed. I ran it without a AI no problems

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 48
Weathermark Post Cycle Therapy 8
musclefool Post Cycle Therapy 22
southparkbbb Anabolics 21