hows this pct for Sustanon/havoc sound - AnabolicMinds.com

hows this pct for Sustanon/havoc sound

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

hows this pct for Sustanon/havoc sound

i just finished my 14 week cycle of sus, i was doing 2 shots of 350mg of sus per week -700mg/week the last 4 weeks. I also took RPN havoc for 4 weeks (no back pumps). i feel ok and the gains were great. I am planning on running my pct in 2 weeks. I am gonna take creatine (maybe no xplode), advanced pct by anabolic xtreme, 6oxo,post cycle support and i have some nolva on hand. I took .5 mg of L-dex eod which kept alot of bloat off. I gained 15 pnds of lean solid muscle maybe the best cycle yet, and i have 3 under my belt. I was 189 in may, now 204. The only problem i got was at times cery increased aggression and some acne on my arms.

2. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by jbradley1981 View Post
    i just finished my 14 week cycle of sus, i was doing 2 shots of 350mg of sus per week -700mg/week the last 4 weeks. I also took RPN havoc for 4 weeks (no back pumps). i feel ok and the gains were great. I am planning on running my pct in 2 weeks. I am gonna take creatine (maybe no xplode), advanced pct by anabolic xtreme, 6oxo,post cycle support and i have some nolva on hand. I took .5 mg of L-dex eod which kept alot of bloat off. I gained 15 pnds of lean solid muscle maybe the best cycle yet, and i have 3 under my belt. I was 189 in may, now 204. The only problem i got was at times cery increased aggression and some acne on my arms.
    nolva is all u need, if u feel the need to add more then just use the PCS with it....no need for a "kitchen sink" approach
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.

I would also substitute a better creatine than No Xplode in there if you want to use it in your PCT.... NeoVar or probably even Creatine Mono would do you much better....
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JLM5151 View Post
    I would also substitute a better creatine than No Xplode in there if you want to use it in your PCT.... NeoVar or probably even Creatine Mono would do you much better....

ok, i havent taken creatine in like 10 years and actually had good results when i did, i didnt pick up the no xplode yet, so i will grab some neovar
  5. AI Sports Nutrition

Nolva and Post Cycle Support should be a good pct
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

Whatever you do make sure you take an AI after Nolva with havoc. Even if its a low dosage.
  7. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    Whatever you do make sure you take an AI after Nolva with havoc. Even if its a low dosage.

A AI in the 4th week of pct and tapering down the dose is fine but I do not think it is needed. I ran it without a AI no problems
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. hows this sound?
    By Machwon1 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 11:14 PM
  2. Hows does this Havoc cycle sound?
    By jbradley1981 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 08:41 PM