hows this pct for Sustanon/havoc sound

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Answers

hows this pct for Sustanon/havoc sound

i just finished my 14 week cycle of sus, i was doing 2 shots of 350mg of sus per week -700mg/week the last 4 weeks. I also took RPN havoc for 4 weeks (no back pumps). i feel ok and the gains were great. I am planning on running my pct in 2 weeks. I am gonna take creatine (maybe no xplode), advanced pct by anabolic xtreme, 6oxo,post cycle support and i have some nolva on hand. I took .5 mg of L-dex eod which kept alot of bloat off. I gained 15 pnds of lean solid muscle maybe the best cycle yet, and i have 3 under my belt. I was 189 in may, now 204. The only problem i got was at times cery increased aggression and some acne on my arms.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jbradley1981 View Post
    i just finished my 14 week cycle of sus, i was doing 2 shots of 350mg of sus per week -700mg/week the last 4 weeks. I also took RPN havoc for 4 weeks (no back pumps). i feel ok and the gains were great. I am planning on running my pct in 2 weeks. I am gonna take creatine (maybe no xplode), advanced pct by anabolic xtreme, 6oxo,post cycle support and i have some nolva on hand. I took .5 mg of L-dex eod which kept alot of bloat off. I gained 15 pnds of lean solid muscle maybe the best cycle yet, and i have 3 under my belt. I was 189 in may, now 204. The only problem i got was at times cery increased aggression and some acne on my arms.
    nolva is all u need, if u feel the need to add more then just use the PCS with it....no need for a "kitchen sink" approach
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

I would also substitute a better creatine than No Xplode in there if you want to use it in your PCT.... NeoVar or probably even Creatine Mono would do you much better....
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JLM5151 View Post
    I would also substitute a better creatine than No Xplode in there if you want to use it in your PCT.... NeoVar or probably even Creatine Mono would do you much better....

ok, i havent taken creatine in like 10 years and actually had good results when i did, i didnt pick up the no xplode yet, so i will grab some neovar
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Nolva and Post Cycle Support should be a good pct
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Whatever you do make sure you take an AI after Nolva with havoc. Even if its a low dosage.
  7. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    Whatever you do make sure you take an AI after Nolva with havoc. Even if its a low dosage.

A AI in the 4th week of pct and tapering down the dose is fine but I do not think it is needed. I ran it without a AI no problems
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. hows this sound?
    By Machwon1 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 11:14 PM
  2. Hows does this Havoc cycle sound?
    By jbradley1981 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 08:41 PM