Epistane and Nolvadex

PTRC

PTRC

Awards
I ended up getting some gyno from my last cycle, figured ide give epi a shot before surgery...Whats everyones opinion on taking 20mg nolvadex on cycle with the epistane?

PTRC

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
so u have gyno, want to run an epi cycle, and then are having sugery to remove the gyno?

if thats the case then dont even bother running Nolva until PCT

PTRC

PTRC

Awards
so u have gyno, want to run an epi cycle, and then are having sugery to remove the gyno?

if thats the case then dont even bother running Nolva until PCT
Basically yea lol..I just dont want to make it worse is basically what im saying..I know its a 50/50 chance though and thats the risk I have to take..Just lookin' for opinions bro.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Basically yea lol..I just dont want to make it worse is basically what im saying..I know its a 50/50 chance though and thats the risk I have to take..Just lookin' for opinions bro.

well does it really matter if it gets worse or not since ur having surgery?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
That's what I understand, once gland removed no more gyno.

I believe 10mg is the daily on cycle dose but check with others.

Search is your friend.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If they remove the gland, everyone is correct. You can run the wettest compound, and not have to worry about the bltch tits anymore.

Nolva and Epi together are fine, you wont need a high dose though... neoborn is pretty much dead on.

Adams

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I ended up getting some gyno from my last cycle, figured ide give epi a shot before surgery...Whats everyones opinion on taking 20mg nolvadex on cycle with the epistane?

PTRC
Are you def getting the surgery? Have you high dosed nolva to counter the gyno or is it just beyond self-repair? Good luck either way!

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no one here is gonna mention the nolva along with the Epi being too toxic for liver??

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no one here is gonna mention the nolva along with the Epi being too toxic for liver??

A low dose of Nolva isn't going to be to toxic for the liver. People doing real orals will dose Nolva even higher while running A-Bombs, or DBol. Epi is relatively light in comparison.

As with any oral, ancillaries should be taken though.

Adams

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A low dose of Nolva isn't going to be to toxic for the liver. People doing real orals will dose Nolva even higher while running A-Bombs, or DBol. Epi is relatively light in comparison.

As with any oral, ancillaries should be taken though.

Adams

what would you say to nolva and finasteride being ran at the same time then

Lene28

Awards
I had gyno under both nipples, pretty bad. I did a 5 week cycle of 20mg of Epi and then did a PCT of Mass FX, Hyperdrol, and Nolva....I just finished my PCT and all my gyno is gone!!! My nipps are still a little puffy but not bad, plus it was way cheaper than surgery.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
what would you say to nolva and finasteride being ran at the same time then
Are you asking the question already knowing the answer? Most here aren't into cat and mouse games / questions. If you have something to advise, please be our guest and help the OP, or if naturally inquisitive because you don't know then that's fine as well.

We're here to help, if you know something we don't .....speak up!

Last edited:
PTRC

PTRC

Awards
Are you def getting the surgery? Have you high dosed nolva to counter the gyno or is it just beyond self-repair? Good luck either way!
I did it all bro...Even letro and caber...And to give everyone an update I stopped the epistane bc it was making my gyno worse and more sensitive, it could of been in my head who knows but I stopped and after the surgery ill weigh out all my options again. And citystreets liver toxcicity is very overraited, plus im taking NAC(still am).

Lene28

Awards
The first 2 weeks I thought I was one of those few guys that Epi made my gyno worse, the lumps got a little bigger and my nipps were more tender. However, I kept taking the Epi and after about the 3rd week I started noticing the lumps going down....the 5th week is when it really went away.

PTRC

PTRC

Awards
The first 2 weeks I thought I was one of those few guys that Epi made my gyno worse, the lumps got a little bigger and my nipps were more tender. However, I kept taking the Epi and after about the 3rd week I started noticing the lumps going down....the 5th week is when it really went away.
hmm very intresting...what about after the epi cycle..?

PTRC

PTRC

Awards
It is never a good idea to try to get rid of gyno with a steriod
If you would of read up a bit furthur you would of noticed I stopped..That question was just for knowledge man. TY for the concern though.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you would of read up a bit furthur you would of noticed I stopped..That question was just for knowledge man. TY for the concern though.
No problem bro it is just I see it alot people with gyno using epi or havoc for gyno reduction.

Lene28

Awards
People use Epi to get rid of gyno because it works!! I did letro and everything else and nothing got rid of my gyno. After the Epi cycle when I got on the Mass FX, Hyperdrol X2, and Nolva it just kept going away. There is absolutely no tenderness or lumps under my nipps now that I am completely done with the Epi cycle and PCT.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
People use Epi to get rid of gyno because it works!! I did letro and everything else and nothing got rid of my gyno. After the Epi cycle when I got on the Mass FX, Hyperdrol X2, and Nolva it just kept going away. There is absolutely no tenderness or lumps under my nipps now that I am completely done with the Epi cycle and PCT.
I am very happy it worked for you but believe me there are many more that it has made the condition worse. I stick to the statement that it is not a good idea to run steriods for gyno reduction.

Lene28

Awards
I used cycle support during my cycle, does that make you feel better?

masterX

masterX

Awards
I had gyno under both nipples, pretty bad. I did a 5 week cycle of 20mg of Epi and then did a PCT of Mass FX, Hyperdrol, and Nolva....I just finished my PCT and all my gyno is gone!!! My nipps are still a little puffy but not bad, plus it was way cheaper than surgery.

Are you a liar or something like?

you said the 05/30/2008

Finishing up a 4 week cycle of Epistane to get rid of some gyno, 10, 20, 30, 30.

would like to know the real thing 5 or 4 weeks? and dosages?

Lene28

Awards
Started at 10mg first couple of days bumped to 20mg for 2 weeks then bumped to 30mg for weeks 3 and 4 and then back down to 20mg since I didn't have all my pct stuff. I felt the best on 20mg though, so I figured I would just tell people to stick with 20mg since I got great pumps, strength gains, and it continued to reduce my gyno. So I should say I RECOMMEND 20mg for 5 weeks.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
If you're having surgery why don't you skip havoc and do superdrol?

masterX

masterX

Awards
I did a 5 weekers at 20mg Havoc & i got a lump under my right nipple, damnit...
what is incredible, i got the symptom week2 or 3 and kept using havoc two more weeks, symptom did not grow.
Lump is not noticeable but i can feel it, hope it ll leave alone or during another cycle.

Havoc gave me good looking muscles fullness and increased definition adding a slight lean mass of quality muscles along my training regiment.