Epistane and Nolvadex

  1. Registered User
    PTRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    25
    Answers
    0

    Epistane and Nolvadex


    I ended up getting some gyno from my last cycle, figured ide give epi a shot before surgery...Whats everyones opinion on taking 20mg nolvadex on cycle with the epistane?

    PTRC

  2. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0


    so u have gyno, want to run an epi cycle, and then are having sugery to remove the gyno?

    if thats the case then dont even bother running Nolva until PCT
  3. Registered User
    PTRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    25
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    so u have gyno, want to run an epi cycle, and then are having sugery to remove the gyno?

    if thats the case then dont even bother running Nolva until PCT
    Basically yea lol..I just dont want to make it worse is basically what im saying..I know its a 50/50 chance though and thats the risk I have to take..Just lookin' for opinions bro.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PTRC View Post
    Basically yea lol..I just dont want to make it worse is basically what im saying..I know its a 50/50 chance though and thats the risk I have to take..Just lookin' for opinions bro.

    well does it really matter if it gets worse or not since ur having surgery?
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Have the surgery then do the cycle if they remove the glands from what I understand you can't get it again. Good luck bro
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  6. Registered User
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,409
    Answers
    0


    That's what I understand, once gland removed no more gyno.

    I believe 10mg is the daily on cycle dose but check with others.

    Search is your friend.
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Answers
    0


    If they remove the gland, everyone is correct. You can run the wettest compound, and not have to worry about the bltch tits anymore.

    Nolva and Epi together are fine, you wont need a high dose though... neoborn is pretty much dead on.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  8. Registered User
    PTRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    25
    Answers
    0


    Thanks everyone for your responces
  9. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PTRC View Post
    Thanks everyone for your responces
    Any time bro and good luck.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  10. Registered User
    jcp2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    862
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    well does it really matter if it gets worse or not since ur having surgery?

    The only problem is for some people it is actually quite unconfortable.
  11. Registered User
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,183
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PTRC View Post
    I ended up getting some gyno from my last cycle, figured ide give epi a shot before surgery...Whats everyones opinion on taking 20mg nolvadex on cycle with the epistane?

    PTRC
    Are you def getting the surgery? Have you high dosed nolva to counter the gyno or is it just beyond self-repair? Good luck either way!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  12. Banned
    citystreets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    467
    Answers
    0


    no one here is gonna mention the nolva along with the Epi being too toxic for liver??
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by citystreets View Post
    no one here is gonna mention the nolva along with the Epi being too toxic for liver??

    A low dose of Nolva isn't going to be to toxic for the liver. People doing real orals will dose Nolva even higher while running A-Bombs, or DBol. Epi is relatively light in comparison.

    As with any oral, ancillaries should be taken though.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  14. Banned
    citystreets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    467
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    A low dose of Nolva isn't going to be to toxic for the liver. People doing real orals will dose Nolva even higher while running A-Bombs, or DBol. Epi is relatively light in comparison.

    As with any oral, ancillaries should be taken though.

    Adams

    what would you say to nolva and finasteride being ran at the same time then
  15. Registered User
    Lene28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    68
    Answers
    0


    I had gyno under both nipples, pretty bad. I did a 5 week cycle of 20mg of Epi and then did a PCT of Mass FX, Hyperdrol, and Nolva....I just finished my PCT and all my gyno is gone!!! My nipps are still a little puffy but not bad, plus it was way cheaper than surgery.
  16. Registered User
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,409
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by citystreets View Post
    no one here is gonna mention the nolva along with the Epi being too toxic for liver??
    Quote Originally Posted by citystreets View Post
    what would you say to nolva and finasteride being ran at the same time then
    Are you asking the question already knowing the answer? Most here aren't into cat and mouse games / questions. If you have something to advise, please be our guest and help the OP, or if naturally inquisitive because you don't know then that's fine as well.

    We're here to help, if you know something we don't .....speak up!
    Last edited by neoborn; 07-12-2008 at 03:08 AM.
  17. Registered User
    PTRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    25
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    Are you def getting the surgery? Have you high dosed nolva to counter the gyno or is it just beyond self-repair? Good luck either way!
    I did it all bro...Even letro and caber...And to give everyone an update I stopped the epistane bc it was making my gyno worse and more sensitive, it could of been in my head who knows but I stopped and after the surgery ill weigh out all my options again. And citystreets liver toxcicity is very overraited, plus im taking NAC(still am).
  18. Registered User
    Lene28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    68
    Answers
    0


    The first 2 weeks I thought I was one of those few guys that Epi made my gyno worse, the lumps got a little bigger and my nipps were more tender. However, I kept taking the Epi and after about the 3rd week I started noticing the lumps going down....the 5th week is when it really went away.
  19. Registered User
    PTRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    25
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Lene28 View Post
    The first 2 weeks I thought I was one of those few guys that Epi made my gyno worse, the lumps got a little bigger and my nipps were more tender. However, I kept taking the Epi and after about the 3rd week I started noticing the lumps going down....the 5th week is when it really went away.
    hmm very intresting...what about after the epi cycle..?
  20. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PTRC View Post
    hmm very intresting...what about after the epi cycle..?
    It is never a good idea to try to get rid of gyno with a steriod
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  21. Registered User
    PTRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    25
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    It is never a good idea to try to get rid of gyno with a steriod
    If you would of read up a bit furthur you would of noticed I stopped..That question was just for knowledge man. TY for the concern though.
  22. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PTRC View Post
    If you would of read up a bit furthur you would of noticed I stopped..That question was just for knowledge man. TY for the concern though.
    No problem bro it is just I see it alot people with gyno using epi or havoc for gyno reduction.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  23. Registered User
    Lene28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    68
    Answers
    0


    People use Epi to get rid of gyno because it works!! I did letro and everything else and nothing got rid of my gyno. After the Epi cycle when I got on the Mass FX, Hyperdrol X2, and Nolva it just kept going away. There is absolutely no tenderness or lumps under my nipps now that I am completely done with the Epi cycle and PCT.
  24. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Lene28 View Post
    People use Epi to get rid of gyno because it works!! I did letro and everything else and nothing got rid of my gyno. After the Epi cycle when I got on the Mass FX, Hyperdrol X2, and Nolva it just kept going away. There is absolutely no tenderness or lumps under my nipps now that I am completely done with the Epi cycle and PCT.
    I am very happy it worked for you but believe me there are many more that it has made the condition worse. I stick to the statement that it is not a good idea to run steriods for gyno reduction.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  25. Registered User
    Lene28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    68
    Answers
    0

    Smile


    I used cycle support during my cycle, does that make you feel better?
  26. Registered User
    masterX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    239
    Answers
    0


    Lol
  27. Registered User
    masterX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    239
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Lene28 View Post
    I had gyno under both nipples, pretty bad. I did a 5 week cycle of 20mg of Epi and then did a PCT of Mass FX, Hyperdrol, and Nolva....I just finished my PCT and all my gyno is gone!!! My nipps are still a little puffy but not bad, plus it was way cheaper than surgery.

    Are you a liar or something like?

    you said the 05/30/2008

    Finishing up a 4 week cycle of Epistane to get rid of some gyno, 10, 20, 30, 30.



    would like to know the real thing 5 or 4 weeks? and dosages?
  28. Registered User
    Lene28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    68
    Answers
    0


    Started at 10mg first couple of days bumped to 20mg for 2 weeks then bumped to 30mg for weeks 3 and 4 and then back down to 20mg since I didn't have all my pct stuff. I felt the best on 20mg though, so I figured I would just tell people to stick with 20mg since I got great pumps, strength gains, and it continued to reduce my gyno. So I should say I RECOMMEND 20mg for 5 weeks.
  29. Registered User
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,062
    Answers
    0


    If you're having surgery why don't you skip havoc and do superdrol?
  30. Registered User
    masterX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    239
    Answers
    0


    I did a 5 weekers at 20mg Havoc & i got a lump under my right nipple, damnit...
    what is incredible, i got the symptom week2 or 3 and kept using havoc two more weeks, symptom did not grow.
    Lump is not noticeable but i can feel it, hope it ll leave alone or during another cycle.

    Havoc gave me good looking muscles fullness and increased definition adding a slight lean mass of quality muscles along my training regiment.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane PCT with Diesel Test Hardcore and Nolvadex
    By mrh86 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 01:29 PM
  2. Epistane (IBE) to replace Nolvadex on cycle?
    By Drain in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-28-2009, 05:46 PM
  3. Nolvadex VS Havoc/Epistane for Gyno reduction
    By CHAPS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-07-2007, 07:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in