gyno post cycle

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
I am curious, this is something i have read about very infrequently over the years. I was very active on some of the biggest boards on the net and it is not something that i came across very often. I see it seems to be either common, or something people worry about quite a bit from things like superdrol. Now what i don't get, what is causing these estrogen problems. Estrogen in men, for the most part, comes from the aromitization of our natural test. I see lots of people running nolva for pct which imo is pretty much garbage for pct (better than nothing), but are they doing this to watch against estrogen rebound, or is it strictly for pct. I have a few questions in here so i am sorry for that, just curious though.

pdigs

certain chest types tend to get gyno more than others. if it happens to u the first cycle u do, then ull most likely be prone to it everytime...just like all other side effects. its not the type of steroid, its the person

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
I am not even sure what you are guys are talking about, i am talking about post cycle gyno and the causes.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I see lots of people running nolva for pct which imo is pretty much garbage for pct (better than nothing), but are they doing this to watch against estrogen rebound, or is it strictly for pct.

What is your definition of estro rebound vs. PCT?

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
What is your definition of estro rebound vs. PCT?
What i am trying to find out is what exactly is causing the post cycle gyno that seems to be prevelent, i see people mentioning it quite a bit when it comes to superdrol.

pdigs

Not useless, more like inferior to clomid. May be fine on mild PH cycles, but not with a ton of gear.
your body actually doesnt need anything at all, your natural test will come back by itself. but sometimes the left over test turns into estrogen, which gives u the female attributes(tits, high voice, emotional etc). thats where the nolva comes in to play to prevent it, however not all people have the problem... its just an "in case sh!t" thing. so the PCT post cycle therepy basically means u keep working out the same way u did on cycle, but with estrogen blockers/liver supps....thats all it means

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
your body actually doesnt need anything at all, your natural test will come back by itself. but sometimes the left over test turns into estrogen, which gives u the female attributes(tits, high voice, emotional etc). thats where the nolva comes in to play to prevent it, however not all people have the problem... its just an "in case sh!t" thing. so the PCT post cycle therepy basically means u keep working out the same way u did on cycle, but with estrogen blockers/liver supps....thats all it means

i was a mod, for years, on a steroid board with over 70,000 members, i very very very rarely saw gyno post cycle. I see more claims to it here than i ever did with traditional steroids. I am curious as to why. People never really took precautions post cycle, because it never really happened.

mdtech123

Awards
when were u a moderator?? in the 70's when people were completely ignorant to the adverse effects of AAS.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
when were u a moderator?? in the 70's when people were completely ignorant to the adverse effects of AAS.

I am not sure what your saying, i am talking about gyno during or after pct when the body is pretty much void of testosterone. I am saying that i rarely saw it when it comes to traditional steroids, i do see it more with Prosteroids like superdrol, i want to know why. Yes i was a moderator in the 70's on an internet message board, very good.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
What i am trying to find out is what exactly is causing the post cycle gyno that seems to be prevelent, i see people mentioning it quite a bit when it comes to superdrol.

In your question you made it seems like estrogen rebound and PCT were 2 differendt things, PCT is for estrogen rebound, to negate the side effects.

I think we see a lot of rebound gyno because people take AI's in their PCT and either dont taper off, or take too many creating this huge up swing when they end their PCT.

And everyone know that the internet was around in the 70's, gee willikers....where have you been. ;)

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Actual gynocemastia is pretty rare, I'd say about 75% or more of the people that claim to have it are under some dellusional parapyschosis.. lol.. I think its in their head. Also many things (water retention, prolactin, etc) can cause similar situations.

It usually occurs post cycle in folks that don't run a PCT or don't run an adequate one. Their natural test rebounds and estrogen goes bonkers.

The most common thing that causes this is broskis running superdrol for 4 weeks then running some OTC PCT combo that is clearly not adequate. They finish PCT, feel Ok and think they are fine. 2 weeks later when their test really starts going here they come crying with ta tas

PCT was a taboo thing back in the day... half the guys never cycled off or ran permanent low doses of dianabol. Also, the advent of internet forums makes things a little different (thanks gore)

pdigs

also, some guys tits sag a little naturally... which are the ones probably more prone to it... as well as the dudes with the big thick nipples