may sound crazy but..

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
ok so im having shoulder surgery on aug 20 and will not be able to lift until after the new year. i know it sounds far in advance but i am starting to plan a cycle for about a year from now (July '09). my goal from now until January 1 is to get down to 210lbs and lose alot of body fat and then be a lean, ripped, very strong 220-225 by next july. i was thinking of a cycle that i have not scene any threads about and would like to see done, so i thought i would get peoples opinions. i wanted to do a bridge cycle of h-drol, xtreme tren, and havoc. anybody have any suggestions about this or any other cycle they would like to see? might even use furazadrol instead of the h-drol or havoc. all comments appreciated.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I would just do a stack of the h-drol and tren or h-drol and Furazadrol or stack the Havoc with either of those 2 would be a great stack. Just have proper support supps tren can cause trouble with blood pressure run some Cycle Support pre-load it 10-14 days and run it through the cycle. Of couse have a good pct also lined up. Best of luck bro

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
save your $$ and skip the furazadrol. it's worthless in my opinion. H-drol and epi are solid compounds. My first cycle was a bridge with them both for 7 weeks total.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
save your $$ and skip the furazadrol. it's worthless in my opinion. H-drol and epi are solid compounds. My first cycle was a bridge with them both for 7 weeks total.
how did u run the bridge..dosage wise?