3 Week Epi Cycle
- 07-08-2008, 02:30 PM
3 Week Epi Cycle
I know that 3 weeks is not the most efficient cycle but an upcoming vacation forces a shortened cycle. I want some time to recover between PCT and actual trip (drinking will be involved so I'd rather give the liver some time to recover). Anyways, few questions for a short cycle:
I'll be purchasing the Epi package with CS and PCS but it does not include enough CS for 2 scoops a day. So I was thinking of front loading with Celery Seed, Milk Thistle, and Saw Palmetto. Should I add anything else to this or take something away?
Also, would 6oxo and Lean Xtreme be necessary for such a short cycle?
- 07-08-2008, 02:42 PM
07-08-2008, 02:44 PM
I wouldn't run Epi on a 3 week cycle... I'm on week 3 and although I'm up a few pounds, the strength gains haven't really started yet.
Mostly answered PM's
Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
<------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
07-08-2008, 02:46 PM
I was thinking 3 weeks straight with 3 weeks PCT.
Would a 6 week pulse running just CS everyday and PCS on off days be better (with SERM on hand of course)?
07-08-2008, 08:27 PM
I would wait till you get back dude. Your really not going to get in much of a cycle, either way. Your PCT would be too short for a straight cycle definetly and you would have no time for PCT on the pulse.
I say save up your stash: continue planning and run killer stack when you have the time
Similar Forum Threads
- By ASFh32 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 26Last Post: 11-04-2010, 08:12 PM
- By whsktklfklf in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 10Last Post: 10-22-2009, 03:40 AM
- By triton185 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 07-15-2009, 02:13 PM
- By willwes in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2008, 03:05 PM
- By ryaroberts in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2008, 09:52 PM