3 Week Epi Cycle

srt42b

Awards
I know that 3 weeks is not the most efficient cycle but an upcoming vacation forces a shortened cycle. I want some time to recover between PCT and actual trip (drinking will be involved so I'd rather give the liver some time to recover). Anyways, few questions for a short cycle:

I'll be purchasing the Epi package with CS and PCS but it does not include enough CS for 2 scoops a day. So I was thinking of front loading with Celery Seed, Milk Thistle, and Saw Palmetto. Should I add anything else to this or take something away?

Also, would 6oxo and Lean Xtreme be necessary for such a short cycle?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wouldn't run Epi on a 3 week cycle... I'm on week 3 and although I'm up a few pounds, the strength gains haven't really started yet.

srt42b

Awards
I was thinking 3 weeks straight with 3 weeks PCT.

Would a 6 week pulse running just CS everyday and PCS on off days be better (with SERM on hand of course)?

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking 3 weeks straight with 3 weeks PCT.

Would a 6 week pulse running just CS everyday and PCS on off days be better (with SERM on hand of course)?

I would wait till you get back dude. Your really not going to get in much of a cycle, either way. Your PCT would be too short for a straight cycle definetly and you would have no time for PCT on the pulse.
I say save up your stash: continue planning and run killer stack when you have the time:run: