3 Week Epi Cycle

1. 3 Week Epi Cycle

I know that 3 weeks is not the most efficient cycle but an upcoming vacation forces a shortened cycle. I want some time to recover between PCT and actual trip (drinking will be involved so I'd rather give the liver some time to recover). Anyways, few questions for a short cycle:

I'll be purchasing the Epi package with CS and PCS but it does not include enough CS for 2 scoops a day. So I was thinking of front loading with Celery Seed, Milk Thistle, and Saw Palmetto. Should I add anything else to this or take something away?

Also, would 6oxo and Lean Xtreme be necessary for such a short cycle?

2. are you pulsing or straight cycle?

3. I wouldn't run Epi on a 3 week cycle... I'm on week 3 and although I'm up a few pounds, the strength gains haven't really started yet.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
    •   

4. I was thinking 3 weeks straight with 3 weeks PCT.

Would a 6 week pulse running just CS everyday and PCS on off days be better (with SERM on hand of course)?
  5. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by srt42b View Post
    I was thinking 3 weeks straight with 3 weeks PCT.

Would a 6 week pulse running just CS everyday and PCS on off days be better (with SERM on hand of course)?

I would wait till you get back dude. Your really not going to get in much of a cycle, either way. Your PCT would be too short for a straight cycle definetly and you would have no time for PCT on the pulse.
    I say save up your stash: continue planning and run killer stack when you have the time

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 09:38 PM
  2. Two 4 week cycles of JW or one 8 week cycle?
    By MAJIKMAN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 11:28 PM
  3. 1test/4ad 5 week or 6 week cycle?
    By slydeflex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-27-2004, 12:13 PM
  4. Nolvadex ON 2nd week of 2 week M1T cycle
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2004, 03:57 PM