Epistane, Pheraplex And Gyno (newbie)

SlantedX

Awards
Hey guys I'm very new to weight lifting forums,
not so new to weight lifting (4yrs+)
and somewhat new to pho-hormones (4 Cycles)

I'm 23 200 Pounds and trying to get back into shape after a TFCC tear on my right wrist about a year ago and surgery 6 months ago.

I'm currentely sitting on some Epistane, and Pheradrol my two favorite compounds that I have never used before. My previous cycles gave good results, but I feel like I didn't fully understand support supps, dosing or PCT. My goal is to put on 10-15 pounds over 5 Weeks, and lower my body fat 3-4 percent.

I Do currentely have Gyno and Have had gyno since I was 10 yrs old. I understand epistane can help battle gyno to an extent and have in the past had it work wonders while on cycle, then seen the gyno come back post cycle. Before my first epistane cycle I had hard lumps and fatty tissue under my nipples. during cycle I noticed a decrease in fatty tissue and complete disappearance of painful lumps under nipples. Post cycle I've had the return of majority of fatty tissue if not all and also hard lumps... but at least the lumps don't hurt anymore.

I realize at this point that surgery might be my only option and plan on doing this cycle about 6 months before my surgery (shooting for January) if I can decrease my gyno signifigantly with this gyno then I will not opt for surgery.

My question is this what is a good dosing/pct plan for these two very strong compounds.

I'm planning on using Milk thistle, fish oil, mega man multi, green tea extract, st johns wort, grape seed extract, and triflex for my wrist.

for PCT all I have currentely planned is some Tomoxifen
Thanks in advance for helping the lost out. Look forward to any critisism/advice!

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would get in shape before using steroids.

And realize that if you currently have gyno there is a higher chance it will get worse than get better.

Get an AI for PCT also to go with your SERM.

SlantedX

Awards
Thanks for quick reply! Actually I'm totally out of shape, just not in nearly the shape I was a year ago. For an AI can I use 6 oxo or Gaspari nutrition novedex? Also this is not my first cycle of prohormones and the gyno is from childhood :( I'm sure my poor PCT and dosing habits in the past didn't help either though.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
The best thing for you to do before you create any new threads or continue to post within this one is to read the rules.

Rules

SlantedX

Awards
uppp reposted my msg here, but deleted as i see u beat me to it.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for quick reply! Actually I'm totally out of shape, just not in nearly the shape I was a year ago. For an AI can I use 6 oxo or Gaspari nutrition novedex? Also this is not my first cycle of prohormones and the gyno is from childhood :( I'm sure my poor PCT and dosing habits in the past didn't help either though.
I prefer Gaspari Novedex XT.
Ramp up the AI dose as you ramp down your Nolva dose. Then ramp down the AI.

SlantedX

Awards
Ok I've decided to take everyone advice here and get back into a hard regiment of training for at least 3 months before I attempt any cycles. Still I'd like to use this time to prefer for an awesome cycle if possible and Am still looking for dosing information. I saw some promising sounding dosing on this forum, but unfortunately no follow up posts.

Right now I'm looking at something like this

MWF Week 1
20mg Pheraplex
MWF Week 2-4
30mg Pheraplex
MWF Week 5
20mg Pheraplex

Every day Week 1
20mg Epistane
Every day week 2-4
30mg Epistane
Every day week 5
20 mg Epistane

I'll start my PCT halfway through week five at
Nolva 30/30/20/10
and Gaspari Novedex at 10/20/30/20/10/10

Also I'll be taking daily Milk thistle, fish oil, multivitamin, triflex, grape seed extract, st. johns wort, green tea extract.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

Also my starts now stand at 5'11 200 pounds 16% bodyfat
and as stated before I have had a major wrist surgery August of last year and am still recovering. Any tips to combat the gyno i've had since childhood would be great as well, but I do plan on having surgery january of next year.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
I would run the Phera every day, 20mg should be enough since you are stacking it with Epistane.

And I would stick with 20mg Epistane also, unless if your gains slow or stop, do the last week at 30/30.

For the PCT, I would do
Nolva 40, 20, 20, 10
Novedex XT - 0, 25, 25, 50, 50, 25, 25

If you are feeling lethargic during PCT, add Retain2.

SlantedX

Awards
thanks for advice, for the pct do I start on last week or after last week of dosing?