Epistane Liver Inflammation..Please read

qwerty666

Awards
first off, let me say that i am a complete ****in moron who should be smacked in the face many times because i am a dumbass. that being said, lets start.

I am pulsing havoc, been going great gained around 5 lbs. in the last 3 weeks, good and fun...Then, July 4th was here and stupid me, i drank all day on the beach, drank all night at the house, next day drank all day.....i really convinced myself not to drink at all but going away with friends with beer everywhere and saying 'yeah i cant drink because im on steroids' would not go well with 5 drunken fools. yeah AM, i know i am an idiot for drinking lets get past that..

Then last night i get home, go to a buddies house chillin playing video games and all of a sudden i feel a weird sensation of in the right upper part of the 'stomach'. the right side feels bigger then the left. I was peeing like every 5 minutes, pooping alot. I also felt like I have a cold, but i dont have a cold, it was a weird feeling that i was feeling sick.

I'm taking AI Cycle Support twice daily (AM & PM) and stopped Epi for now. Is there anyway to reduce the symptoms besides resting and does smoking marijuana add insult to injury, liver wise? Also, could I be wrong in that its liver inflammation? I do read up on things, and when I read the symtpoms for things, i suddenly get them so can it be all in my head? But the feeling is still there.
-thanks dudes.

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
Stupid move buddy if i were you i would try and get some
Liv52 if not get some sort of liver cleanse. If problems still occur go to the doc.

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
id pry go to the doc and tell him about the pain and make a reference about your liver

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
The Doctor is always a good idea. I'd also be taking some NAC you can pick it up cheap at Nutraplanet. May as well take some milk thistle while you are at it.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
drink lots of water too

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
well, idk about epistane but, sometimes while on, you might experience flu-like symptoms. could be that.

but there's a good chance that you've damaged your liver. i wouldn't take chances. epistane isn't illegal and neither is alchohol so i wouldn't worry about consulting your doctor. i suggest you do that. he can check up on you and make sure you aite.

let us know how this turns out and may this be a lesson well learned.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
i can kind of relate. I was stupid and ran two weeks of hdrol, and was running a lower dose of cycle support. That was going to be my first cycle.
I drank two nights in a row, the 2nd night rather heavily. Anyways, two days after I got sick. White crap..which was lack of bile.....sick, lethargy, etc... I developed a thrush as well. Doctor said my immune system took a beating and ran a blood panel. Liver enzymes were really high. Anyways, lesson learned. I am starting my actual first cycle now of hdrol tomorrow, did a lot more reading, running 1000mg cycle support instead of 500mg. NO drinking or anything stupid on my end.

I suggest getting bloodwork to be honest. And I would do it sooner than later.