Delimia...help bro's (just got SERM 28 days after planned PCT)

rocky025

Awards
Hey i was stupid enough to run my havoc cycle with out SERM on hand because i thought it would come before my PCT started and it took 3months to come and it came today. I GOT Toremifene (THE ELITE serm).

so my delima:
I took 6-OXO during my PCT instead and that didnt do ****! i got a minor gyno with puffness/inflamed chest/with minor lactating/ and i think smaller balls not sure but they fell smaller...
should i take the Toremifene now when im on day 28 of my PCT or would it be pointless? i want this sides gone :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey i was stupid enough to run my havoc cycle with out SERM on hand because i thought it would come before my PCT started and it took 3months to come and it came today. I GOT Toremifene (THE ELITE serm).

so my delima:
I took 6-OXO during my PCT instead and that didnt do ****! i got a minor gyno with puffness/inflamed chest/with minor lactating/ and i think smaller balls not sure but they fell smaller...
should i take the Toremifene now when im on day 28 of my PCT or would it be pointless? i want this sides gone :)
minor lactating? never heard of prolactin sides on havoc. anyways start the tore NOW and run it like you had planned. might look into powerful or igf-2, they may help with the lactating. btw research companies are notorius for unreliability, that is why people always say to have pct before starting cycle. best of luck.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established

so my delima:

See a tutor for your spelling. (The word you looking for is DILEMMA)

See a doctor for the lactating.

But seriously bro you have been told many times to see a doctor on here and at bb

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
See a tutor for your spelling. (The word you looking for is DILEMMA)

See a doctor for the lactating.

But seriously bro you have been told many times to see a doctor on here and at bb
good catch.:frustrate

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Never order from them again! Make sure you have EVERYTHING you need for post cycle BEFORE starting anything.