sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
6'2"
218lbs
10% bf

100 mg prop eod
100 mg tren ace eod

i started today, umm umm ummm.... i love tren!

iv used tren along with sustanon in the past but never with prop. this should yield some nice gains. my girlfriend is not going to like my attitude much but ill make up for in in the bed room! haha

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
I ran this for 10 weeks years ago and was my favorite cycle of all.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
looking to run the same next spring...subbed

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
that first shot was not the best feeling one iv ever had, can't wait to see how much it hurts tomorrow haha

erokyrwrld

erokyrwrld

Awards
Ugh, just took a 1.5cc shot of 100/100 prop/tren blend and I am crippled. Planned on doing legs today - but probably won't be able to for at least a week. I will be adding ethyl oleate to future shots to keep the hormone in solution better IM.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
that is exactly what my shots are 1.5cc 100/100.
its not to fun. i hit chest yesterday after shooting in my delt. doesn't feel good but it does help me mentally while im workin out and i feel that pain every set i do. its kinda twisted sounding but im sure others on here know exactly what im talking about and agree

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
current stats
220 lb
9.6% bf

strength is crazy

i can tell a heuge difference in my legs and abbs
i always have a 6 pack but now its starting to look freaky
i have always had big strong legs with good shape but now they are growing even more and starting to see even better shape/definition (leg pressed 30 plates last night for a set of 10)
my incline bench press has gone up. i was doing 4 sets of 10 with 225 now i do it with 245 no problem.