nandrolone deconate

zeplin7464

Awards
I have some back problems, im 21 years old, and i was informed by many, includings a sports medicine doc to do a very low dose of Deca alone for about 12 weeks. 100mg/ew for weeks 1-4.weeks 4-8 go up to 200mg/ew. then taper back down to 100 mg ew for the last 4 weeks. he said if diet is clean side effects would be minimal and since im young my test levels should return back to normal w/o a SERM or AI at this low of a dosage. he said at most i can have delayed ejaculation whcihc isnt necessarily a problem. any comments advice will help. i refuse to use any sort of test or hard androgen due to the fact that im very prone to acne and have anxiety. im excited, my receptor sites are clean as a whistle...never touched anything before except novedex xt by gaspari nutrition which complety shut down my estrogen and caused really bad breakouts.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
try decavol by ams, still have a clean diet, some neuro ps and something for acne.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Hey andrew....:study:

And zeplin, if you have any measurable results from Deca it's possible to have side effects, since the advice you recieved is from a doctor, is he going to prescribe it too you and do frequent blood?

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
try decavol by ams, still have a clean diet, some neuro ps and something for acne.
Is this a joke???? I would really hope that no one here is that brain dead!! But if it is a joke I LMFAO lol.....But I doubt it is.:frustrate

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting...

From what I have read about low dose nandrolone there probably won't be a whole lot of in the gains department. Your recovery will be nothing short of AMAZING though!

What is your back problem?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
hmmm, this is kind of an "iffy" situation. besides GH, i would never run a steroid to help with an injury.

deca will raise prolactin levels which is what u were talking about with the delayed ejeculation....but raised prolactin may also give u problems when trying to get wood....BUT 100mgs/week is a fairly low dose, hence this being an "iffy" situation.

if ur getting ur advice from a doctor and he's going to be monitoring u, then i say go for it

crazilyfter42

Awards
I would say do it as long as you are under the care of your doc. If you have any side effects you could always have him prescribe something for you. I personally wouldn't ever run deca w/ out test tho.

zeplin7464

Awards
deca

i will have blood work monitered and he is a DC with a degree in sports medicine so he cant give out scripts. what sides besides deca dik can i excpect from a low dose of nandrolone on its own?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
what sides besides deca dik can i excpect from a low dose of nandrolone on its own?
You have the good possibility of being shutdown, AKA "deca dik", especially at 12wks. SO i would recomend at least a modest PCT to start 2-3 weeks after your last dose.

Other than that maybe some acne, probly not though.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Is this a joke???? I would really hope that no one here is that brain dead!! But if it is a joke I LMFAO lol.....But I doubt it is.:frustrate

isnt AMS one of the most reputable companies on the net?
$50 for dhea.. great deals by ams

zeplin7464

Awards
i already have alot of facial acne , will this add more to my face or give me body acne?...would an over the counter pct like 6 oxo or novedex xt be enough?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
will this add more to my face or give me body acne?

would an over the counter pct like 6 oxo or novedex xt be enough?

If your already prone to acne it would probly just make things worse, anywhere you have pores its possible to get acne.

Short answer? No.

retort50ml

Awards
Deca will not heal your back. It may make it feel better, but you better not lift (or lift very light) or you will cause more damage. Deca is a masking agent and will reduce inflammation but will not heal your injury. I've had the same discussion with my orthopedic surgeon. Google a product called Adequan. It's only available for Vet. use, but supposedly the FDA is looking in to a human use version.

thewrx

Awards
Deca will not heal your back. It may make it feel better, but you better not lift (or lift very light) or you will cause more damage. Deca is a masking agent and will reduce inflammation but will not heal your injury. I've had the same discussion with my orthopedic surgeon. Google a product called Adequan. It's only available for Vet. use, but supposedly the FDA is looking in to a human use version.
:goodpost:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
not body acne facial acne

mdtech123

Awards
Ive done a 10 week cycle of deca @ 200 mg / wk for some shoulder problems i had, i was however young and ignorant so i used no support supps or pct. i had zero side effects besides a barely noticeable decrease in libido. Also i would like to say that my shoulder pain and stiffness disappeared completely but only until i got off and then it slowly came back to where it was. i think the overwhelming majority of steroid users, especially PH people are extremely paranoid, because of what they here and not from experience. i have also run a 10 weeker of sus @ 500mg /wk with deca @200/wk again with no support supps and no pct, and again absolutely zero sides. These moderate doses should have little negative effect besides some acne.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
no support supps or pct.

no support supps and no pct, and again absolutely zero sides. These moderate doses should have little negative effect besides some acne.
You mind posting your blood work?

mdtech123

Awards
I would but again this was years ago and the last thing on my mind was getting blood work, all i cared about was getting big and chasing pu***.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I would but again this was years ago and the last thing on my mind was getting blood work, all i cared about was getting big and chasing pu***.
what else is there in life?