just wondering

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
will steroids help or hurt the view i have on myself body size wise. no matter how much i work out or the size i gain i still see myself as being on the smaller side. i am 5'10 around 165 .the reason i am asking is i went from being 140 3 yrs ago hitting the weights off and on to currently 165-170 mark and even when i was hitting 180 i still lost interest because i felt small. is there anyone who can relate to this or am i just weird haha

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
so basically no matter how big you get you just still think your small?

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
ya exactly and i mean people i havent seen in a while are like your getting big but i dont see it or feel it

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
same for me, but it is what also drives me take make the gains. gotta look at it in a positive lite.

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
it just drives me to lose interest i have this 6 month thing ill hit it hard for like 6 months get bored lay around and only workout like once a week for about 3 months then back at it 6 months strong

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
it just drives me to lose interest i have this 6 month thing ill hit it hard for like 6 months get bored lay around and only workout like once a week for about 3 months then back at it 6 months strong

if u want to live the bodybuilding lifestyle u have to be dedicated. i have already failed at one relationship because i put my body and lifestyle before her.

changing my physique is an addiction and will always be, no matter how big i get it will never be good enough....but atleast i can tell myself that.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
will steroids help or hurt the view i have on myself body size wise. no matter how much i work out or the size i gain i still see myself as being on the smaller side. i am 5'10 around 165 .the reason i am asking is i went from being 140 3 yrs ago hitting the weights off and on to currently 165-170 mark and even when i was hitting 180 i still lost interest because i felt small. is there anyone who can relate to this or am i just weird haha
If you're thinking of AAS, you better be dedicated and not this on-and-off-lazyness thing you have going on. If you're after size then sure, steroids will help you add size. I cannot answer how you will feel afterwards.

I'd try developing the bodybuilder's lifestyle where you workout w/o taking months at a time off due to lack of interest and laziness. If you keep hitting it hard, you will make better gains and will be bigger and have a better chance of viewing yourself as acceptably "big".

-Papa!-

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I dont know if it will hurt or help your self image...I do know this though....they are some very powerful hormones, so you better be sure youre ready before you get on that horse...

holy

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
i agree with what everyones saying the reason i normally quit has alot to do with my schedule working and going to school full time and trying to train how i want kicks my ass but the reason for the first question has a lot to do with a buddy of mine saying that after he did a test/ deca cycle was the biggest motivation because of the gains and now hes more dedicated than ever and also im about to move to school and there's a gym on campus that will be available

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Body dysmorphia is an underlying issue that many people deal with and is often a motivator for the use of steroids. For the most part there are .01% with competitive aspirations or physiques. Very few who are even athletes.

For some the bodybuilding lifestyle is a means with an ends that is self improvement that just happens to result in physique enhancement. For others it can be an obsession with underlying issues that are related to self esteem and/or issues of inferiority or body dysmorphia.

Regardless of what people want to believe a 5'10" body with 250lbs of body mass is not conducive to longevity. But it is not until one is conscious of longevity is it a concern.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are self-conscious about your size, then you will probably find the loss of size when coming off a cycle (no matter how small) quite depressing.