Furazadrol/Epistane Please Help Review...

serruti

Awards
I´ll be doing this stack during 5 wks for cutting starting tomorrow. After doing all my research and homework, this is what my plan is going to be like:

Stats:
Height=5' 9"
Bw=177 pounds
Bf%=12-13%
Age=31

MRM Liver X and Milk Thistle Preloaded for 8 days

Cycle:
Week 1: Epistane 10mg ; Furazadrol 150mg
Week 2: Epistane 20mg ; Furazadrol 200mg
Week 3: Epistane 30mg ; Furazadrol 200mg
Week 4: Epistane 30mg ; Furazadrol 200mg
Week 5: Epistane 40mg ; Furazadrol 150mg

Supplements on cycle:
AI Cycle support: 1 scoop/day
ThermoLife Liver Longer: 2/day
USPLabs SuperCissus RX: 3 caps/day
Avant Research Napalm
Universal Torrent (only on days when no cardio is done)
ZMA, CLA, Flaxseed, Sesamin, Multi-V, BCAAs, HMB, Carnitine, Glutamine, Green Tea

PCT:
Tamoxifen Citrate 40/40/20/20
AI Cycle support: 1 scoop/day
AI Post Cycle Support
Axis Labs HyperTEST
Anabolic Xtreme Retain
Anabolic Xtreme Perfect Cycle
USPlabs PowerFULL
USPLabs AP, DHEA
SNS Inhibit-E & 6-Oxxo Extreme (undecided how to use them)

Diet + Training:
Will cycle calories each week (zig-zag method) High Protein
Weights 5x/wk
Week 1: 30 min. Cardio 5x ; Average Cal. Intake 2200
Week 2: 30 min. Cardio 4x ; Average Cal. Intake 2300
Week 3: 30 min. Cardio 3x ; Average Cal. Intake 2500
Week 4: 30 min. Cardio 2x ; Average Cal. Intake 2800
Week 5: No Cardio; Average Cal. Intake 3100
Saturday & Sunday: Rest

Bloodwork done two days ago, results coming tomorrow. (assuming everything is fine to proceed with cycle).

Ok here comes some questions:
On the AI side, I read that it should be ran inversely to SERM and taper back down, but should I use SNS Inhibit-E or 6-Oxxo Extreme, or spread both? when to start it, for how long and dosages? I just want to be safe to avoid delayed rebound or gyno.
I also have USPLabs Recreate, should I use it On Cycle, during PCT or after PCT?

Any suggestions, changes for me? :think:

Thanks!! :wave:

serruti

Awards
Yes, I had read people overd furaz at 250mg or higher but I can´t spend on a third bottle.

20/20/10/10 on Tamofixen and running 6-Oxxo Extreme or Inhibit-E after the serm at a high dose and taper down sounds good for me to prevent any rebound gyno, unless someone disagree.

Also I decided to run USPLabs Recreate for weeks 1-4.

Mannypolarbear

Awards
Sounds good, but I think you might be doing a little overkill as far as the pct goes. Also, I don't know if you need to spend the money on liver longer. Epistane is fairly light on the liver, and the furz is non-methyl. Also, as far as the tamoxifen, that is goingot be worse on your liver than anything. If you are going to do something that is close to an OTC serm, just go with annabolic innovations "PCT". IMHO I would cut out the DHEA as well. I personally do not think it is necessary for such a mild stack, but it also has a high affinity to converting into estrogen. Also, the recreate could slightly increase cortisol levels just due to the fact that it is a stimulant. I would would until after your PCT to run that. Another thing, I would use Anabolic pump during your cycle, it will help with proper carb uptake, something that can be very useful during your cycle, expecially if you are looking for real clean gains. (assuming you won't get them from this super lean stack)ha Go wit hMyogenix "hardcore test" instead of hypertest. Myogenix has a mild estro blocker in it, hyper does not. Lastly, I would up your calories by about 3 to 400 each week since you are doing so much cardio. These are just some of my opinions, anyone feel free to add or subtract from what I have said. Good job on your research! By downsizing, because this is a pretty effective, yet mild stack, you can probably save a few hundred bucks. Keep up the good work !

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
because its epistane and a non-methyl i dont see a need for running nolva at 40 at all.. 20/20/10/10 should be fine..
also, running an ai inversely would not be a good choice for epi imo b/c after cycle you shouldnt have any estrogen..
if you were going to add an ai to prevent any rebound gyno id run your serm then after the serm start the ai at a high dose and taper down..

furaz is pretty mild and usually is only recomended at 250mg or higher
hope that helped
good luck
Actually, that recommendation is based on weight with 1mg of Furazadrol being applied to 1lbs of BW. I'm not sure who recommend 250mg and above, but they were mistaken.

serruti

Awards
I already purchased everything for my cycle. If Epistane is fairly light on the liver, and the furz is non-methyl, should I keep the liver longer for a different cycle? Since I already have it, I believe to just use it to be safer.

How would the Recreate slightly increase cortisol and affect fat loss if it mentions to work with your body to keep a perfectly balanced level of cortisol so extreme fat loss can be achieved?

Using AP during cycle sounds to me a good suggestion.

Can´t go wit hMyogenix "hardcore test", I already have the hypertest, and even that it doesn´t have an AI on it should I run it or AI Post Cycle would be more than enough? cause on its label says Test Enhancer & Lowers Estrogen.

Thanks everybody for your replies and suggestions :rolleyes:

serruti

Awards
Anyone else that would like to share comments and suggestions??

:fool2: